Windows 10: Why can't I see my videos that I recorded in Windows capture?

Discus and support Why can't I see my videos that I recorded in Windows capture? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I try to view some clips of my game, I can only see the thumbnail and can hear the audio but the actual footage is the settings menu in game even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Depression126, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Why can't I see my videos that I recorded in Windows capture?

When I try to view some clips of my game, I can only see the thumbnail and can hear the audio but the actual footage is the settings menu in game even though I was playing. Also I don't use OBS as it's always blurry no matter the quality and settings I use.

submitted by /u/Depression126
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Depression126, Sep 25, 2020
  2. wolfaust Win User

Free and Useful Video Recorder

Hi folk!

I'm looking for free and useful video recorder to use it capture gaming videos. A while ago I have tried TechSmith's Camtasia Studio demo, but it's not capture during the fullscreen mode,. It just recording windowed mode, I don't know why.

Could you guys please suggest free and useful video recorder?

Sincerely,

wolfaust, Sep 25, 2020
  3. suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program

Hi

I would like some suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program...

Have tried loads and loads today, Free & trial versions...many free ones have 3 minute limits or watermarks etc etc...

I need to capture some video & audio from a website...The video is 11-12 minutes long...Ideally i would like a small window ( not recorded ) showing status...and use a hot key to start end recording, or a timer would be even better.

Prefer a free program, but can pay if its to get what i need....many programs that accept a URL only accept from a list....which mine falls outside of

Thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Why can't I see my videos that I recorded in Windows capture?

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I see my videos that I recorded in Windows capture?

1. Why can't I see my videos that I recorded in Windows capture? - Similar Threads - Why can't videos

2. Why I can't see my messages ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't see my messages ?: I cant see my messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-see-my-messages/d4342026-1e23-4b6b-9d6c-055914cb104f
  3. Why I can't see my messages ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can't see my messages ?: I cant see my messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-see-my-messages/d4342026-1e23-4b6b-9d6c-055914cb104f
  4. Can't record or capture anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't record or capture anything: I can't configure or use the recording feature of windows 11. I've tried every article I found including uninstalling xbox game bar, xbox app, using powershell, modifying registry, as well as disabling controlled folder access in Widows Security to no avail. Is this is a...
  5. Can't record or capture anything

Can't record or capture anything: I can't configure or use the recording feature of windows 11. I've tried every article I found including uninstalling xbox game bar, xbox app, using powershell, modifying registry, as well as disabling controlled folder access in Widows Security to no avail. Is this is a...
  6. I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:: Hi, I was wondering if you can Help me fix the whole not being able to see Photos If you can That would be an Awsome Help Thankyou!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-photosvideos-help/14f549f5-33b7-423d-b5a9-2b2fd1396936
  7. I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:: Hi, I was wondering if you can Help me fix the whole not being able to see Photos If you can That would be an Awsome Help Thankyou!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-photosvideos-help/14f549f5-33b7-423d-b5a9-2b2fd1396936
  8. I Can't See My Photo's/Videos Help!:

9. Record in Game mode not capturing any video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record in Game mode not capturing any video: On the domain abc.net.au it seems that video cannot be recorded in game record mode, just the audio is being captured. Here is a link to a video that I have been trying unsuccessfully to record. Have tried both the Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers with the same result....
  10. From the Game bar why can't I capture Firefox add-ons in the recording?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From the Game bar why can't I capture Firefox add-ons in the recording?: Is there a way that I can fix this and does this happened in other browsers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/from-the-game-bar-why-cant-i-capture-firefox-add/31259010-e3eb-4313-bab1-63daeeb58469