Windows 10: why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival

Discus and support why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the server Lifeboat on mobile, I cannot see anybody's chats in the server like everyone else can, I can only see my friends chats. This is also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xzaqqer, Jun 23, 2022.

1. xzaqqer Win User

why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival

In the server Lifeboat on mobile, I cannot see anybody's chats in the server like everyone else can, I can only see my friends chats. This is also happening in worlds too. I used to be able to see other peoples chats in Lifeboat so I dont know whats happening now

:)

xzaqqer, Jun 23, 2022
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 23, 2022
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Chat room?

Another site I was moderator of has a Java chat room where members can just join and chat. I was wondering why we don't have something like that here? My other site has about 220,000 members, I don't see why this site can't have one. It would be really helpful to a lot of members who can get help in real time. I know people respond to threads here nearly instantly sometimes, but its still nice to be connected with a chat room filled with people discussing a variety of things. I have to imagine this has been suggested before, so I assume it was thought about and denied already in the past...but I wonder why? It seems like such a great idea, and this is the right kind of site to make good use of a chat room.

OrbitzXT, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

1. why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival - Similar Threads - why cant peoples

2. cant see other computer on network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant see other computer on network: We have 3 computers A,B,C on the network. A and C can be seen from all computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-other-computer-on-network/50d53e2e-4ee1-4963-b52b-f4d724902710
  3. cant see other computer on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant see other computer on network: We have 3 computers A,B,C on the network. A and C can be seen from all computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-other-computer-on-network/50d53e2e-4ee1-4963-b52b-f4d724902710
  4. Why Cant I see my F drive?

Why Cant I see my F drive?: I think i used to have a F drive but im not sure, and i cant view it.They are all the drives i can see in my diskmgmt.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-f-drive/90e4fd5d-a4ab-41e6-82f3-304d1bfb91ff
  5. why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival: In the server Lifeboat on mobile, I cannot see anybody's chats in the server like everyone else can, I can only see my friends chats. This is also happening in worlds too. I used to be able to see other peoples chats in Lifeboat so I dont know whats happening now...
  6. why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival

why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival: In the server Lifeboat on mobile, I cannot see anybody's chats in the server like everyone else can, I can only see my friends chats. This is also happening in worlds too. I used to be able to see other peoples chats in Lifeboat so I dont know whats happening now...
  7. Cant see all "people" in people view

Cant see all "people" in people view: Hello I am starting to move my photo's over from google pictures as I have a O365 subscription so thought I should start to use it. however the "people" view is not showing all the people in my pictures folder. There are a number of people in some of the folders within...
  8. Why cant I see 240hz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why cant I see 240hz: I have a alienware 2518hf monitor set to 240hz on my NVIDIA control panel and in windows settings, but I cannot tell the difference between 240hz and 60hz in all the games I have tested it on (csgo, borderlands 2, minecraft) . I have a 1050 ti graphics card submitted by...
  9. Why cant i chat in realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i chat in realms: Nobody can see my messages except for me and i cant see anybody elses messages Also why do i need a parent email to access my privacy to see if thats the problem I made the account without a parent i should be allowed to access my own privacy info...
  10. why in March 2019 I cant see my other network computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why in March 2019 I cant see my other network computers: In the first 3 weeks of March 2019, I could see all my networked computers. All of sudden, at the end of March 2019, I can no longer see them. Actually I had been accessing a file on another network computer, closed the file; then wanted to access a different file on that...