Windows 10: why can't i see reviews in microsoft store?

Discus and support why can't i see reviews in microsoft store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] there's still a way to enter the reviews interface,but nothing can be loaded.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BRAINSB, Nov 13, 2018.

1. BRAINSB Win User

why can't i see reviews in microsoft store?

why can't i see reviews in microsoft store? e9027150-01f8-4b81-8b64-02976e6704e9?upload=true.jpg

there's still a way to enter the reviews interface,but nothing can be loaded. why can't i see reviews in microsoft store? 3847936d-1b4d-48b6-b69d-aff23c39c173?upload=true.jpg

:)

BRAINSB, Nov 13, 2018

2. How to see all reviews from all countries in the store?

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
    • Search or browse for the app, and then tap or click it.
    • Under Ratings and reviews, click on Show all option.
    • You shall get all reviews on that particular app.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 13, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    AT&T First to Introduce Microsoft Surface in Retail Stores

AT&T and Microsoft Corp. today announced a collaborative alliance that will transform the way consumers shop for mobile devices. AT&T will become the first company in the world to bring Microsoft Surface to life in a retail environment, giving customers the ability to explore their mobile worlds using touch and device recognition technology. Microsoft Surface is the first commercially available surface computer from Microsoft. Beginning April 17, customers can experience Microsoft Surface in select AT&T retail locations, including stores in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and San Francisco. Based on the success and learning from these initial pilot deployments, plans for further expansion across AT&T’s 2,200 U.S. retail stores will be determined.

why can't i see reviews in microsoft store? Surface_ATT_3579_thm.jpg

why can't i see reviews in microsoft store? Surface_ATT_3827_thm.jpg

why can't i see reviews in microsoft store? Surface_ATT_3863_thm.jpg

Microsoft Surface is a 30-inch table-like display that gives individuals or multiple people the opportunity to interact with devices and content in a way that feels familiar — by using touch, gestures and placement of devices on the display. In essence, it’s a surface come to life for exploring, learning, sharing, creating, buying and much more.

AT&T plans to harness the power of Surface to provide its retail store visitors with unique opportunities to learn about the growing universe of mobile applications and devices. The interactive touch displays, which will work without a traditional mouse or keyboard, will allow customers to do the following:
    • Learn. Customers can review features of a particular mobile device by simply placing it on the display. Surface will recognize the device and provide a graphical overview of its capabilities. Customers will be able to place two devices side by side on the unit and easily compare their features.
    • Explore. Customers view interactive coverage maps at the national, state, local or street level, using simple touch and hand movement to scale and move the maps, determining their coverage area.
    • Customize. In the future, customers will be able to drag and drop ring tones, graphics, video and more by “grabbing” content with their hands from a menu on the display and “dropping” it into the phone.
    In addition to these exciting features, AT&T and Microsoft will continue to collaborate on new and innovative ways to expand Surface capabilities in AT&T stores.

“We are thrilled to bring this groundbreaking new technology to our stores so we can introduce customers to their mobile worlds in a very personal and easy way,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “We look forward to working with Microsoft to continue developing new ways for our customers to learn about the ever-growing lineup of mobile devices and applications.”

“Microsoft Surface transforms the retail environment from a transaction destination to a customer engagement destination,” said Robbie Bach, president, Entertainment & Devices Division, Microsoft. “With innovative and intuitive ways of accessing information and digital content on Microsoft Surface, consumers now have an entirely new, unique and personalized shopping experience. We’re excited to have AT&T bring this to life and be the first company showcasing Surface in its retail locations.”

AT&T plans to unveil the new displays in stores located in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and the San Francisco area on April 17, followed by additional stores in other markets based on the success of the first phase of deployments. Additional information on the launch is available online at http://www.att.com/surface.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Nov 13, 2018
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

1. why can't i see reviews in microsoft store? - Similar Threads - why can't reviews

2. I can't Submit or Update reviews in the Microsoft Store I see the buttons, they just don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't Submit or Update reviews in the Microsoft Store I see the buttons, they just don't...: I am signed in to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. I can see my Library and it correctly reflects what's installed and what I had previously installed on other computers so it's definitely correctly connected to my Microsoft account. If I click "Write a review," it lets me...
  3. I can't Submit or Update reviews in the Microsoft Store I see the buttons, they just don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't Submit or Update reviews in the Microsoft Store I see the buttons, they just don't...: I am signed in to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. I can see my Library and it correctly reflects what's installed and what I had previously installed on other computers so it's definitely correctly connected to my Microsoft account. If I click "Write a review," it lets me...
  4. Delete Microsoft Store Review

Delete Microsoft Store Review: I posted a review without realizing that my name would be attached to the review. Is it possible for the review to be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-store-review/0347f8d0-1a17-4c1d-a9ce-9033242a7f48
  5. Delete Microsoft Store Review

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delete Microsoft Store Review: I posted a review without realizing that my name would be attached to the review. Is it possible for the review to be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-store-review/0347f8d0-1a17-4c1d-a9ce-9033242a7f48
  6. Delete Microsoft Store Review

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. remove microsoft store review

remove microsoft store review: can anyone remove my microsoft store review?i dont want my name there.chat support is useless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-microsoft-store-review/97f16c12-2124-400d-b812-d09d21d22069
  8. I can only see reviews in my local language in Microsoft Store

I can only see reviews in my local language in Microsoft Store: When clicking the "Reviews" tab of any product in the Microsoft Store, I only see reviews written in Hebrew, my local language. I would like an option to see ALL reviews in all languages including English. My system language is set to English. Idon't want to change my local...
  9. Microsoft Store - app review

Microsoft Store - app review: My friends posted a rating and a review for a certain app in Microsoft Store. But this review is not visible to community? Any idea what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-review/4c180cb6-047f-456c-8fb1-c0232f7d1e96
  10. Delete Review on Microsoft Store

Delete Review on Microsoft Store: Hello, I have submitted a review from an app on the Microsoft Store but I wasn't aware that my name is gonna be compromised with that. For that reason I need to delete it but there is no option to do that, just the option to update. I really need to delete it, can you help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i update my review in microsoft store

2. cant edit microsoft store review