Windows 10: Why can't I see the Minecraft coins I bought for my daughter?

Discus and support Why can't I see the Minecraft coins I bought for my daughter? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I used to get minecoins all the time and now when I do it, I see nothing. The money disappears from my bank account, gets taken out of her microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ToddBandrowsky, May 11, 2020.

1. Why can't I see the Minecraft coins I bought for my daughter?

I used to get minecoins all the time and now when I do it, I see nothing. The money disappears from my bank account, gets taken out of her microsoft account, but I'm into like $50 worth of minecoins that I paid for but did not receive.

:)

ToddBandrowsky, May 11, 2020

2. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, May 11, 2020
  3. Minecraft Coins

Hello,

Minecraft coins can be purchased using different devices. Can you confirm which device did you use to purchase Minecraft coins? You’ll need to contact Store support for the device that you made your purchase on. You can refer to this

link
    to check out which Store support to contact regarding your concern.

Should there be anything else, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, May 11, 2020
  4. Why can't I see the Minecraft coins I bought for my daughter?

Minecraft Coins

Hi,

I brought my son minecraft coins on his account. I received the emails confirming the purchase and they also show up as a purchase when I log into the microsoft account but they do not show up in his minecraft game store (tried windows 10 and xbox versions).

Any idea why not?

Oddball10182, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I see the Minecraft coins I bought for my daughter?

1. Why can't I see the Minecraft coins I bought for my daughter? - Similar Threads - Why can't Minecraft

2. How do I get my Minecraft coins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get my Minecraft coins: I got a minecraft coins code and redeemed it on the Microsoft website with when I then went into minecraft I didn't have it I use a computer, so I went to the Microsoft app and looked and apparently I wasn't logged in so I logged in but I still haven't received my minecraft...
  3. How do I get my Minecraft coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft coins: I got a minecraft coins code and redeemed it on the Microsoft website with when I then went into minecraft I didn't have it I use a computer, so I went to the Microsoft app and looked and apparently I wasn't logged in so I logged in but I still haven't received my minecraft...
  4. How do I get my Minecraft coins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bought minecraft, but I can't play

Bought minecraft, but I can't play: Hi,I bought minecraft in 2020 and I think I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft. But, I can't play. My launcher keeps saying I can only play the demo, while I bought the game for sure. I somehow can't connect the two together and I've looked everywhere....
  6. Minecraft Coins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Coins.: I have allotted $10 in my nephews account on Microsoft Family so he can buy Minecraft coins. When we have tried to purchase Minecraft coins on his iPad Minecraft PE, Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or other items on Xbox Minecraft Edition we got the following error:...
  7. Minecraft mine coins

Minecraft mine coins: Hi, I bought minecraft master edition. iv received the packs but not the 1000 mine coins. how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-mine-coins/d6f9b8fc-204f-48c1-996e-4420f14a6d2c
  8. i can't download minecraft after i bought it

i can't download minecraft after i bought it: i bought minecraft for $29.99 and clicked download but nothing is happening and still nothing wont happen why won't it i tried refunding it and buying it again didn't work i logged out and back it didn't work please help...
  9. Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...

Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...: In my account > order history there's no cancel or ask for a refund option. Nowhere on microsofts site there is not a single e-mail address to contact them about issues, it's all jumping from support article to another and doing circles. A virtual assisstant got me on a chat...
  10. Missing coins, why can't I get help!

Missing coins, why can't I get help!: I have tried everything that I can think of and nobody has an answer for me and nobody will give me the coins that I have coming to me for my purchase. I purchased a windows 10 starter collection bundle I got everything except the coins for Minecraft. I contacted Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installed minecraft on computer and cant get bought minecoins