Windows 10: why cant i select the get button to switch out of s mode

Discus and support why cant i select the get button to switch out of s mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I select the 'get' button to switch out of s mode?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sabrina Micco, Jun 1, 2023.

1. why cant i select the get button to switch out of s mode

Why can't I select the 'get' button to switch out of s mode?

:)

Sabrina Micco, Jun 1, 2023

2. Mouse Button Selection

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Please share the details.

• Are you facing similar with another app as well?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I would suggest to follow the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware troubleshooter

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and Devices

Method 2:
    update drivers

I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Method 3:Compatibility mode

If issue still persist suggest install latest available driver from manufacturer's website. If there are no windows 10 drivers then install the available driver in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jun 1, 2023
  4. why cant i select the get button to switch out of s mode

Can't switch out from Windows 10 S mode

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to switch from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 home/Pro Version. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the error message you are getting?
    • Are you using a school/university account to sign in to the Microsoft store
    • Are you connected to a domain/organization network?

Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching
    out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode. Please refer the below article:

Switching out of S mode in Windows 10

Windows 10 in S mode FAQ

Meanwhile you can perform these steps and check.

Step 1: Try resetting the Microsoft Store and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Sign out, and sign in again to the Microsoft Store and check if you are able to Switch out of S mode.

1. Open Microsoft Store, click on the profile icon and select
      Sign out.
    2. Now, click on the profile icon again and select
      sign in
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions and sign in with the account.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

why cant i select the get button to switch out of s mode

1. why cant i select the get button to switch out of s mode - Similar Threads - why cant select

2. why cant i select the get button to switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i select the get button to switch out of s mode: Why can't I select the 'get' button to switch out of s mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-select-the-get-button-to-switch-out-of/b6b769dc-283d-45e2-93ab-3177db798943
  3. why i cant switch out of the s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant switch out of the s mode?: I just bought this new laptop because i need it for college and i realized that ill have to return it . I have done almost everything reading different posts, watching videos, etc, etc and im still having the same result/message " try that again something happened on our...
  4. why i cant switch out of the s mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i cant switch out of the s mode?: I just bought this new laptop because i need it for college and i realized that ill have to return it . I have done almost everything reading different posts, watching videos, etc, etc and im still having the same result/message " try that again something happened on our...
  5. The "Get" button is not there for the "Switch Out Of S Mode" Page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The "Get" button is not there for the "Switch Out Of S Mode" Page: I can't get any files even if they're trustworthy like Steam and google because apparently the get button was like "Welp this 'Switch out of s mode' page is too tiring to even appear in, so I'm just not gonna" Basically my problem is that there isn't a "Get" button for the...
  6. Unable to select "Get" and switch out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to select "Get" and switch out of S Mode: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/F401974 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbyt7k/unable_to_select_get_and_switch_out_of_s_mode/
  7. I cant switch out of S mode

I cant switch out of S mode: I had already switched out of S mode but after an update, it switched back to S mode, why? It was not suppose to and now I cant switch out of S mode anymore, i tried and the only thing that happens is that keeps saying "working on it" and thats all. what can i do? this is...
  8. No get button to switch out of S mode???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No get button to switch out of S mode???: It tells me to update Microsoft Store to switch out of S mode but it won't update, then it tells me to go to the Switch out of S mode app and there's no Get button for me to click?...
  9. switching out of s mode get button not working

switching out of s mode get button not working: I bought an HP laptop and the get button to switch out of s mode is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-out-of-s-mode-get-button-not-working/246aa27d-63cd-48fb-8444-08d964a16690"
  10. I cant switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant switch out of S mode: I was already switched out of it because I had to when I first got the laptop but then it switched me back to it and it wont let me switch out everytime I try a message appears " try again later something happened on our end" and ive been trying for hours and its yet to...