Windows 10: why cant i send 2 screenshots in 1 folder as a file in a text message

Discus and support why cant i send 2 screenshots in 1 folder as a file in a text message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why cant i send with a text message 2 screenshots in 1 folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by louise markwardt, Jul 1, 2019.

1. why cant i send 2 screenshots in 1 folder as a file in a text message

why cant i send with a text message 2 screenshots in 1 folder

:)

louise markwardt, Jul 1, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Cant send text messages

Why can't you reply to messages in your in box?

Try editing the options on your Goto list and add new text message to the list, that should save you 2 steps.(+-4seconds

on most phones the left navigation key is set as a shortcut to create a new text message by default so try this also

no1_slumko, Jul 1, 2019
  4. why cant i send 2 screenshots in 1 folder as a file in a text message

Sending SMS text messages

Windows Mobile Admin wrote:

To create a text message:

1. Press 'Start' and select 'Messaging' > 'Text Messages'.

2. Click 'New' then type your message.

3. In the 'To' field, enter the recipient's mobile phone number. Use a semicolon [;] between numbers if you’re sending the same message to more than one person.

4. Click 'Send' and your text message will be sent immediately.

5. To cancel a message, click 'Menu' > 'Cancel Message'.

NOTE: If you want to be notified when your text message is delivered, follow these steps before you send the message:

1. Click 'Menu' > 'Message Options'.

2. Select 'Request Message Delivery Notification'.

3. Click 'Done' to receive notification that your message was delivered.

Want to know more? Check out
    Text messaging advanced topics and tips

azizabbasi, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

why cant i send 2 screenshots in 1 folder as a file in a text message

1. why cant i send 2 screenshots in 1 folder as a file in a text message - Similar Threads - why cant send

2. Why cant I unlock My main microsoft account. it says we cannot send a text message when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I unlock My main microsoft account. it says we cannot send a text message when...: Someone please help me unlock my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-unlock-my-main-microsoft-account-it/d9a12f03-927a-4521-8d5a-a8999cc587f3
  3. Why cant I unlock My main microsoft account. it says we cannot send a text message when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant I unlock My main microsoft account. it says we cannot send a text message when...: Someone please help me unlock my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-unlock-my-main-microsoft-account-it/d9a12f03-927a-4521-8d5a-a8999cc587f3
  4. Why can I not send text messages on the phone app to some recipients that are unexpectedly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not send text messages on the phone app to some recipients that are unexpectedly...: Hi, I am trying to send a text message on the Phone Link app but whenever I click on the “Send a message” space to start typing the cursor doesn’t seem to change to allow me to type, as if I were clicking on an empty space of the screen with the added note on top "Group...
  5. Why can I not send text messages on the phone app to some recipients that are unexpectedly...

Why can I not send text messages on the phone app to some recipients that are unexpectedly...: Hi, I am trying to send a text message on the Phone Link app but whenever I click on the “Send a message” space to start typing the cursor doesn’t seem to change to allow me to type, as if I were clicking on an empty space of the screen with the added note on top "Group...
  6. why cant i send text message from your phone companion to contacts not in my address book...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i send text message from your phone companion to contacts not in my address book...: HiI use a samsung galaxy s21 ultra qndroid 12, and windows 10 and 11.I can create a new SMS from your phone companion on the PC for contacts that is in my address book on the phone, but why cant i send text message from your phone companion to contacts not in my address book...
  7. why cant i send text message from your phone companion to contacts not in my address book...

why cant i send text message from your phone companion to contacts not in my address book...: HiI use a samsung galaxy s21 ultra qndroid 12, and windows 10 and 11.I can create a new SMS from your phone companion on the PC for contacts that is in my address book on the phone, but why cant i send text message from your phone companion to contacts not in my address book...
  8. Sending and receiving text messages on Win10 with an iPhone

Sending and receiving text messages on Win10 with an iPhone: Is there an app or a workaround that will allow me to send and receive text massages on Win 10 through my iPhone like Your Phone does with android devices?...
  9. Why can't I send messages?

Why can't I send messages?: When I tried to send a message to my friend from the xbox app on android it said: Check your account Messaging isn't for your account. Go to https:// support.xbox.com/fix-messaging to get more information and see how you can fix it. So I went to the website it told me...
  10. Cortana Not Sending Text Messages

Cortana Not Sending Text Messages: Hi, I have the FCU installed and I have an iPhone with the latest iOS. I've gone through tutorials here and elsewhere and even though my iPhone was successfully setup, when I try to send a text message, all I get is that "I'll send that using your phone. It may take a...