Windows 10: Why can't I set a reminder?????????

Discus and support Why can't I set a reminder????????? in Cortana to solve the problem; I literally DEPEND upon setting reminders using Cortana. Just now I tried to set a reminder on my Windows 10 desktop. Forget it. It ain't gonna happen.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Doctor-Who, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Why can't I set a reminder?????????

I literally DEPEND upon setting reminders using Cortana. Just now I tried to set a reminder on my Windows 10 desktop. Forget it. It ain't gonna happen.

WHY??????????????????????????????

What's happened to that functionality??

:)

Doctor-Who, Jul 11, 2019
  2. wp7geek Win User

How do i set reminder from calendar appointments

Follow these steps to set up a reminder for calendar appointments:

• When in Calendar click the + sign to add a new appointment.
    • Click More details (right at the bottom left)
    • Set Reminder
    • Save
    Make sure that the volume is not set on zero, otherwise it won't ring.

wp7geek, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 11, 2019
  4. K7AAY Win User

Why can't I set a reminder?????????

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Why can't I set a reminder?????????

1. Why can't I set a reminder????????? - Similar Threads - Why can't set

2. Why can't Cortana set a reminder for every 20 minutes to leave my pc?

in Cortana
    Why can't Cortana set a reminder for every 20 minutes to leave my pc?: It gave me the option of monthly weekly daily, so obviously totally misunderstanding what every 20 minutes means. I though it would be a simple task, and I'm sure I've seen it done on tv. In fact it hasn't really been able to help with much....
  3. Why can't my settings remain with undates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't my settings remain with undates?: At every update, my setting get messed up: The narrator blares about 20 x when composing emails, the lockscreen is back (no one else uses my laptop), and on and on... x-ing the narrator works only for a few seconds before it is back full blast.,and I have no need for a...
  4. In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder: In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder [Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/in-alarms-clock-i-am-only-able-to-set-one-reminder/3933ad27-6aff-4261-82d2-4df83ab69a74
  5. In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder: In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/in-alarms-clock-i-am-only-able-to-set-one-reminder/3933ad27-6aff-4261-82d2-4df83ab69a74
  6. Can I set my calendar reminder to 2 hours?

Can I set my calendar reminder to 2 hours?: Calendar reminders can be set to 0 minutes, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 12 hours, 1 day, 1 week. I want to set 2 hours or more. What should I do?...
  7. Setting Reminder time in Calendar App

Setting Reminder time in Calendar App: I've got the Calendar app up and running under Windows 10 1803. How do I set up a reminder and how many days it appear ahead of an event. Thank you 113957
  8. Set email reminder in Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Set email reminder in Calendar app: I cannot find any way to set an email reminder for an event in Windows 10 Calendar app. Using Calendar at Outlook.com this is an option. Is this by design or am I missing something? 72090
  9. what's the command to set a reminder with cortana?

what's the command to set a reminder with cortana?: I don't know what I'm doing wrong I've had no problem typing in broad general reminder statements and its just handled them all so I can't even remember how I word them but this time I'm trying different combinations of words and instead of setting a reminder it's opening...
  10. Why do I need to sign in to get reminders to work?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do I need to sign in to get reminders to work?: Seems like Microsoft are desperate to get me to sign in. I don't want to. Is there any way to use reminders without having to sign in? Seems like a pointless restriction, designed to grab yet more personal data. 104599