Windows 10: Why can't I set a reminder?????????

Discus and support Why can't I set a reminder????????? in Cortana to solve the problem; I literally DEPEND upon setting reminders using Cortana. Just now I tried to set a reminder on my Windows 10 desktop. Forget it. It ain't gonna happen.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Doctor-Who, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Why can't I set a reminder?????????

I literally DEPEND upon setting reminders using Cortana. Just now I tried to set a reminder on my Windows 10 desktop. Forget it. It ain't gonna happen.

WHY??????????????????????????????

What's happened to that functionality??

:)

Doctor-Who, Jul 11, 2019
  2. wp7geek Win User

How do i set reminder from calendar appointments

Follow these steps to set up a reminder for calendar appointments:

• When in Calendar click the + sign to add a new appointment.
    • Click More details (right at the bottom left)
    • Set Reminder
    • Save
    Make sure that the volume is not set on zero, otherwise it won't ring.

wp7geek, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 11, 2019
  4. K7AAY Win User

Why can't I set a reminder?????????

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Why can't I set a reminder?????????

1. Why can't I set a reminder????????? - Similar Threads - Why can't set

2. why I see reminder of RU-holiday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why I see reminder of RU-holiday: Can I understand, why I see reminder of RU-holiday "Day Of Russia" on login screen of Windows 11 ? My Windows region - Ukraine. My language of the interface - english<Title Changed - Original title was inappropriate>....
  3. why I see reminder of RU-holiday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why I see reminder of RU-holiday: Can I understand, why I see reminder of RU-holiday "Day Of Russia" on login screen of Windows 11 ? My Windows region - Ukraine. My language of the interface - english<Title Changed - Original title was inappropriate>....
  4. Cortana cannot set reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot set reminders: I tried asking cortana to set reminders but Cortana says I'm sorry but I can't help with that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cannot-set-reminders/7456c9e7-f99f-4ef3-beec-8064d3ce91ac
  5. why i can't open my settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    why i can't open my settings: I have been trying to open my setting but it don't open i click it sevaral time but no response from everywhere i tryed but it don't open please help with this problem...
  6. Cortana can't make a reminder

in Cortana
    Cortana can't make a reminder: Hi, I spend most of my time on my Windows PC, so I used Cortana many times before for basic tasks like a reminder, unit conversion, world time, etc... after the new Cortana's change cannot be considered as an update in the windows 2004 version, I was not able to activate...
  7. problems with cortana setting reminder

problems with cortana setting reminder: hello everyone, this is my first question in this forum, I hope to be able to solve my problem. Pretty much since about September 2019 cortana stopped working when I try to set a reminder. The error returned sound like " I'm sorry, an error has occurred, try again in a...
  8. Why can't Cortana set a reminder for every 20 minutes to leave my pc?

in Cortana
    Why can't Cortana set a reminder for every 20 minutes to leave my pc?: It gave me the option of monthly weekly daily, so obviously totally misunderstanding what every 20 minutes means. I though it would be a simple task, and I'm sure I've seen it done on tv. In fact it hasn't really been able to help with much....
  9. Setting Reminder time in Calendar App

Setting Reminder time in Calendar App: I've got the Calendar app up and running under Windows 10 1803. How do I set up a reminder and how many days it appear ahead of an event. Thank you 113957
  10. Set email reminder in Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Set email reminder in Calendar app: I cannot find any way to set an email reminder for an event in Windows 10 Calendar app. Using Calendar at Outlook.com this is an option. Is this by design or am I missing something? 72090

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cortana cant set reminders