Windows 10: why cant i setup a password? windows 10 2004

Discus and support why cant i setup a password? windows 10 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/51x79 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gyyn7r/why_cant_i_setup_a_password_windows_10_2004/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/51x79, Jun 8, 2020.

1. /u/51x79 Win User

why cant i setup a password? windows 10 2004

/u/51x79, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2020
  4. why cant i setup a password? windows 10 2004

Is there any way i can get Flight simulator 2004 to run under windows 10.

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are not able to play Flight Simulator 2004 in windows 10.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to reinstall the Flight Simulator 2004 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the installation files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I also suggest you to refer the link on flight simulator 2004 won’t run in windows 10 replied by
    SteveLuxton on August 22 2015.

flight simulator 2004 wont run in windows 10

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

why cant i setup a password? windows 10 2004

1. why cant i setup a password? windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - why cant setup

2. Why cant I sign into windows with my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I sign into windows with my password: Everytime I try to log into windows it says I need to wait 2 hours to use my pin even when I use the correct pin so it says use a different sign in option but the sign in options button doesnt show up so I cant use my password. This is a problem on my administrator account so...
  3. Why cant I sign into windows with my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant I sign into windows with my password: Everytime I try to log into windows it says I need to wait 2 hours to use my pin even when I use the correct pin so it says use a different sign in option but the sign in options button doesnt show up so I cant use my password. This is a problem on my administrator account so...
  4. How do I setup a password in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I setup a password in Windows 10?: I didn't establish a PIN when I first started Windows after getting my computer repaired. I've since changed the name of the computer from the generic "Owner" to my name, so I'm now listed as the administrator. I tried going to Settings / Accounts / Sign-in Options, but under...
  5. cant update to windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant update to windows 10 2004: cant update to windows 10 2004 im using windows 10 s (via surface recovery but im not using a surface i used the image to get windows 10s ) it let me update to 1909 i heard there was a block on surface devices and then got lifted but 9 days later reports came of people still...
  6. Cant download windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant download windows 10 2004: I keep getting “this PC can’t be upgrade Windows 10.” I currently have windows 10 1909 and I need to upgrade to 2004 because some games require that I have 2004 for RTX. Specs are: i9 7900x RTX 3080 32 gig ram 3200 870evo x2 Sea gate 2tb sshd My pc is more than well in the...
  7. i cant update to windows 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant update to windows 2004: im trying to update my pc to windows 2004 but its not letting, it says that my pc settings arent supported yet, ive tried the support bot but nothing i do seems to work, should i just wait for windows to fix this or can i do something to make it work...
  8. Windows 10 2004 RSAT Setup Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 RSAT Setup Problem: Hi, I couldn't install RSAT for Windows 10 2004 version. Does anyone have information ? 155046
  9. BitLocker Windows 10 No Password on Setup

BitLocker Windows 10 No Password on Setup: I set up BitLocker on my Windows 10 Enterprise device, and it never prompted me for a password. BitLocker is now set up and seems to be working but there is no password....
  10. Windows 10 password setup

Windows 10 password setup: How do I set up a password to start up my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-password-setup/012529c9-c919-4b87-b0f1-7dbdc9f543dd"