Windows 10: Why can't i shutdown my windows 10 laptop using the start menu?

Discus and support Why can't i shutdown my windows 10 laptop using the start menu? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when i use the start menu to shutdown my windows 10 laptop, it doesn't shutdown.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MikeM425, Apr 29, 2019.

1. MikeM425 Win User

Why can't i shutdown my windows 10 laptop using the start menu?

when i use the start menu to shutdown my windows 10 laptop, it doesn't shutdown.

:)

MikeM425, Apr 29, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Why can't i shutdown my windows 10 laptop using the start menu?

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Why can't i shutdown my windows 10 laptop using the start menu?

1. Why can't i shutdown my windows 10 laptop using the start menu? - Similar Threads - Why can't shutdown

2. Why was the start menu removed? I used it for everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why was the start menu removed? I used it for everything: I used it for everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-was-the-start-menu-removed-i-used-it-for/15770e8c-dd38-4fcc-a946-7b39b6725f62
  3. Why I can't start my laptop?

Why I can't start my laptop?: Hi Could you please help me I can't start my laptop? Please please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-start-my-laptop/d51b35ff-8bfe-42a4-b86f-a2f811e3cd35
  4. Why I can't start my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't start my laptop?: Hi Could you please help me I can't start my laptop? Please please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-start-my-laptop/d51b35ff-8bfe-42a4-b86f-a2f811e3cd35
  5. Why my windows can't open start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why my windows can't open start menu: I am using windows pirate and i won't to update because my windows is pirate i know we can use windows pirate but i checked again she use windows pirate and how to i use windows start button again oh before i forget have som apps can use it' is some windows apps like...
  6. Why my windows can't open start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows can't open start menu: I am using windows pirate and i won't to update because my windows is pirate i know we can use windows pirate but i checked again she use windows pirate and how to i use windows start button again oh before i forget have som apps can use it' is some windows apps like...
  7. Why my windows can't open start menu

8. Can't use my start menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't use my start menu.: Hello there, my start menu is opening and that's all about it. Nothing can be clicked, used, etc. Used this command: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} But Powershell says "Access...
  9. I can't use Search in Start Menu

in Cortana
    I can't use Search in Start Menu: Hi, When I open Start Menu and start typing something I get the white block. How I can fix that issue? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-search-in-start-menu/192fc523-48a4-4654-89b8-e6e9f35c6ebc"
  10. Why can't I click on my Start Menu (sometimes)?

Why can't I click on my Start Menu (sometimes)?: I am running Windows 10 on a 15 month old Dell laptop. Starting yesterday, I've been having trouble clicking on items on the Windows Start Menu. When I try to launch an app by clicking on a Start Menu icon, no border is drawn around the icon and the app won't launch. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant start my start menu on my laptop