Windows 10: Why can't I sign in as primary administrator on my own laptop. BRAND NEW HP envy 360 NO...

Discus and support Why can't I sign in as primary administrator on my own laptop. BRAND NEW HP envy 360 NO... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I bought my HP Envy x360 in August 2020 brand new from best buy. Now just today everything is telling me that I am not "signed in as the primary... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KELLEYSPOTTS-STRICKLAND, May 2, 2021 at 4:12 PM.

1. Why can't I sign in as primary administrator on my own laptop. BRAND NEW HP envy 360 NO...

I bought my HP Envy x360 in August 2020 brand new from best buy. Now just today everything is telling me that I am not "signed in as the primary administrator"! How do I fix this????

:)

KELLEYSPOTTS-STRICKLAND, May 2, 2021 at 4:12 PM
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Hp 360 envy

Hi Al

The Hp Envy 360 has a sensor on the motherboard that disables the keyboard when it is folded back that disables the keyboard, I am sorry, that is not possible . ..

3. Kerry Pay Win User
    HP envy facial sign in doesn’t work

My new laptop HP Envy tries to recognize me at sign in but doesn’t what is wrong?

4. PurpleWeb Win User

Why can't I sign in as primary administrator on my own laptop. BRAND NEW HP envy 360 NO...

Windows 10 - HP Envy - Daily Blue Screen of Deaths

Hi

I have a practically brand new HP Envy 360 which is crashing on a daily basis. I have followed a number of suggestions, these included running Memtest which came back clean. I have also run HP Diagnostics and that also cam back clean.

I also ran the Windows Debugging and that pointed to AuthenticAMD (what is this?)

I think the crashes coincide with a lot of fan activity so i am leaning towards this.

I have attached my logs for you to take a look at it and hopefully direct me which way to go. I am keen to nail the issue as the laptop is only a month old so i need to be thinking of returning it asap.

Thank you in advance

Thema:

Why can't I sign in as primary administrator on my own laptop. BRAND NEW HP envy 360 NO...

1. Why can't I sign in as primary administrator on my own laptop. BRAND NEW HP envy 360 NO... - Similar Threads - Why can't sign

2. Monitor continual disconnection from HP Envy 360 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor continual disconnection from HP Envy 360 laptop: I have a HP envy 360 laptop and a Samsung 34 inch Samsung monitor connected by USB-C cable. The monitor keeps disconnecting after a minute or so and the monitor indicates that it is searching for a signal. The HP laptop comes up with the with the words "HP recommends an...
  3. Brand new HP laptop without windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brand new HP laptop without windows?: Hello everyone, I recently purchased a brand new workstation off Amazon for school (HP Z book G6 17). When it arrived it had no OS on it when the Amazon ad clearly states it has windows 10 pro. Not sure if I’m supposed to activate something in the bios or something. There’s...
  4. Why am I not the administrator of my new laptop (Windows10)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why am I not the administrator of my new laptop (Windows10)?: I can't download (the only option for make changes to this computer is NO), can't make changes to user account (again, the only option is NO)? submitted by /u/Julydogsss [link] [comments]...
  5. HP ENVY 360 Keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP ENVY 360 Keeps crashing: I have no idea what is wrong with my computer. I have had it for 3 years and have not had a problem with crashes until the past few months. It crashes almost every day, multiple times a day usually. I made sure to ZIP my DMP files but I am not sure where to attach them. Any...
  6. hp envy laptop

hp envy laptop: New hp envy laptop kb backlight wont stay on long enough. works ok but goes to sleep to soon. press any key works fine but once the kb is lighted is goes dark in a few seconds. not windows issue since there is no settings for it. it is driving me nuts.. haven'tt found a hp...
  7. HP Envy Laptop -

HP Envy Laptop -: How do I TURNOFF the Touchpad?? HP Envy laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-laptop/c37915bf-15bf-4f00-bd1a-8d6f60b2728f
  8. Hp 360 envy

Hp 360 envy: Just hooked up an external monitor to my laptop. Can I fold the envy back on itself and still use keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-360-envy/1c2595ec-889f-4f6f-8a29-5745f8845b39
  9. new HP Envy 360 windows 10 laptop

new HP Envy 360 windows 10 laptop: and the numbers keys on the right side of the keyboard have never worked. Is this normal for this new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hp-envy-360-windows-10-laptop/3f3d374d-d510-4584-8121-86a735a308e2
  10. HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3": Just purchased this laptop few days ago and it seems that it tends to become hot even though I just use it for few minutes. Just wondering how I can enable the 'Fan' to be always on if there's a way of doing it. Thanks!...