Windows 10: Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire any more.

Discus and support Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire any more. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All of a sudden I no longer get right into my x box account of solitaire nor mahjong. I have tried all the hints but nothing is working. Also checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LizBurns, Feb 1, 2021.

1. LizBurns Win User

Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire any more.

All of a sudden I no longer get right into my x box account of solitaire nor mahjong. I have tried all the hints but nothing is working. Also checked my firewall and it is fine there.

[Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Restore or recover messages]

:)

LizBurns, Feb 1, 2021

2. Microsoft solitaire

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the autofill is not working as it should be. When the cards are in sequential order it should be auto filled in the deck, instead of dragging them manually.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Solitaire program. If you have any concern with your points, need not to worry. After reinstall sign in with same Microsoft account and it will be in place.

There is no such option in the game settings, which will enable or disable the feature.

We would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Windows settings
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and select Microsoft Solitaire Collection and then click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Restart the PC and reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collection from
      Microsoft store.
    5. Sign in and then check the autofill issue.

However, we do have a dedicated forum for Microsoft Solitaire Collection, I would suggest you to post your query in

Microsoft Causal Games Community
    , where you will find support professionals to address your query.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Microsoft Solitaire error 124

Tried all. no help. Command prompt wouldn`t recognize the command stated in suggestions. Tried with power shell no help. Always solid 124. I don`t know how many yrs. I`ve used solitaire col. with 0 probs. now all of a sudden won`t work. Mahjong and
    sudoku ok. I don`t understand what changed.

Cecil C. Martin, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire any more.

Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire any more.

1. Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire any more. - Similar Threads - Why can't sign

2. I can't sign into any microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into any microsoft services: My former microsoft account was hacked by a user who then removed my email from the account. After all of my tries with Microsoft support, I never ended up getting it back, so I made a new one with the same email used on the previous account. Now, I can't login to the...
  3. I can't sign into any microsoft services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign into any microsoft services: My former microsoft account was hacked by a user who then removed my email from the account. After all of my tries with Microsoft support, I never ended up getting it back, so I made a new one with the same email used on the previous account. Now, I can't login to the...
  4. Why can't I access my Settings any more?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I access my Settings any more?: Since one of the recent updates I cannot access my settings. It worked fine until recently. I have not installed Windows 11, and couldn't do it now since I cannot access my Settings....
  5. Why can't I access my Settings any more?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I access my Settings any more?: Since one of the recent updates I cannot access my settings. It worked fine until recently. I have not installed Windows 11, and couldn't do it now since I cannot access my Settings....
  6. Why can't I access my Settings any more?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why I can't connect to the server any more?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why I can't connect to the server any more?: Hi I have a problem that can't connect to the server any more. I take there the File history of the computers. I made an error when I made a user account, say userj, to that server, but I spelled it wrong, it should have been userv. I changed the name in user account....
  8. I can't add any more Windows Hello sign-in options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't add any more Windows Hello sign-in options: I have an XPS 13 9380 that I got for Christmas recently. I was setting up my computer and I added both the Pin and a fingerprint. But, when I went back today to add all fingerprints on all hands, the face scanner, the fingerprint, and the pin said "This option is currently...
  9. Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection with my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection with my Microsoft Account?: When I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection, the following open in a pop-up window: You’re signed in to this game on another device. What would you like to do? This will sign you out of the other device. When I select Sign in here, the Main Menu opens as usual and I...
  10. Why can't I find a WHITE keyboard any more !!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I find a WHITE keyboard any more !!!: Hi there It seems that these days external keyboards only come in BLACK with Silver letters on the keys. I prefer the old WHITE / CREAM ones with BLACK letters on the keys. I've resuscitated two old keyboards with the PS2 round connector --fortunately I still have the...