Windows 10: Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome?

Discus and support Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; OK! I'm using Win10 64Bit, with the latest ver. of Chrome 64Bit for Win 10. I've spent the last week letting Google's Product forum find an answer, and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gplea, Mar 24, 2016.

1. gplea Win User

Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome?

OK! I'm using Win10 64Bit, with the latest ver. of Chrome 64Bit for Win 10. I've spent the last week letting Google's Product forum find an answer, and NO SUCCESS! Not even close. I've blown away the profile, and tried letting it create it's own. I also ran the Chrome S'ware Tool.

:)

gplea, Mar 24, 2016

2. Why can't I sign in

Send us the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards.

Justine Pel, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Why can't I sign in

I'll try it

Tahirayaqub, Mar 24, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

I do not use Chrome as browser.
    I am just curious........
    What if you uninstall the 64-bit version and install the 32-bit version ?

I know you have a 64-bit Win 10.
    So do I ( Win 10 Home 64-bit ), and I used to have Chrome 32-bit installed and I did not have your sign in problem.

davidhk, Mar 24, 2016
  5. gplea Win User
    Thanks, but that didn't work either. I thought I'd tried it, but I've tried so many things with this stupid browser I wasn't sure.

gplea, Mar 24, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Sorry I wasted your time with my suggestion.
    Are you ok with any other browsers except this one ?

davidhk, Mar 24, 2016
  7. gplea Win User
    Well, I AIN'T using IE. It's just my whole life is owned by Google.

gplea, Mar 24, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

My point is to find out if Chrome is the ONLY one having sign in issue.
    Not asking you to switch browser.

davidhk, Mar 24, 2016
  9. derekimo Win User
    If this has been going on for a week I assume this was one of the things you tried?

Problems signing in to your account - Accounts Help

If so, can you tell us the results of what it found?

I have the same setup you do, 64bit W10 and 64bit Chrome but I don't have that problem, I know that doesn't help you but thought I'd let you know it is working for others.

derekimo, Mar 24, 2016
  10. OldMike65 Win User
    I agree with derekimo I also run Windows 10 Pro 64bit and Chrome 64bit. No problems at all. We just need to find out how to repair yours.

OldMike65, Mar 24, 2016
  11. gplea Win User
    Well, that's why I finally came here. I honestly don't know what to try next.

gplea, Mar 24, 2016
  12. OldMike65 Win User
    So can you explain exactly what you mean please, You can't sign in to your chrome account, but, no problems with your Windows account correct ??

OldMike65, Mar 24, 2016
  13. derekimo Win User

derekimo, Mar 24, 2016
  14. gplea Win User
    Are you talking about that silly, stupid Built-in Admin acct, or whatever that is? I'm using the one that allows me to use MS Edge, and Calc, and MS Games like Windows USED to be before they fixed crap that wasn't broken! Oh! And I tried for at least a month to get that fixed so I COULD use those apps. Are any of you set up the same way I'm set up?

gplea, Mar 24, 2016
  15. OldMike65 Win User
    Did you go to the link posted above and look at the selections derekimo showed you??

OldMike65, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

1. Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome? - Similar Threads - Why Can't Sign

2. why can't download chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't download chrome: i can't download google or chrome. edge will not let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-download-chrome/874b5513-6fdc-4433-b198-a14877a573a4
  3. why can't download chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't download chrome: i can't download google or chrome. edge will not let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-download-chrome/874b5513-6fdc-4433-b198-a14877a573a4
  4. why i can't sign in one drive?

why i can't sign in one drive?: why i can't sign in one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-one-drive/2205fe4c-6617-4c50-bae6-124e1cb53766
  5. Why can't I sign in?

Why can't I sign in?: I'm currently on my admin account but it says this and when I press the sign in button it starts to go onto the sign in. The problem is it's just white and then after 5 seconds it closes. The same happens on the xbox app but no window pops up. This happened after I tried to...
  6. Why can't I sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I sign in?: I'm currently on my admin account but it says this and when I press the sign in button it starts to go onto the sign in. The problem is it's just white and then after 5 seconds it closes. The same happens on the xbox app but no window pops up. This happened after I tried to...
  7. Why can't I sign in?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't sign into yahoo email on Chrome.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't sign into yahoo email on Chrome.: I keep getting a message that says "An error occurred while processing your request" with this code #97.ad472317.1616952245.901570e Does anyone know how to fix this? I can get in on Microsoft Edge. I ran a scan using malwarebytes, and it's ok....
  9. Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??

in Cortana
    Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??: [ATTACH] Each time I try to sign in to Cortana with my Microsoft Account it pops up? How to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-i-sign-in-to-cortana/6f19b4eb-017b-439b-b5f1-29be2a603003"
  10. Why can't i use chrome?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why can't i use chrome?: Hello, today as usual, I go to my computer when. Everything seems fine, when out of the blue when i try to start my chrome it needs me to ask for permission. I have no such thing as ''Family mode'' or whatever it's called, this is very annoying as I can't do anything with...