Windows 10: Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome?

Discus and support Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Also at some point, just to check your windows, you should try running SFC /Scannow from your command prompt Admin to make sure your Windows is ok.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gplea, Mar 24, 2016.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome?

Also at some point, just to check your windows, you should try running SFC /Scannow from your command prompt Admin
    to make sure your Windows is ok. Unless one of those choices in that Google link fixes your sign in issue 1st.

OldMike65, Mar 24, 2016
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Ok gplea its late my time, so I got to leave. I'll read any replies that you post later. Take Care, Mike.

OldMike65, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Have you tried creating a new Google account and to try signing in with it?

TairikuOkami, Mar 24, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

gplea,

A very longshot this might work, but no harm checking it out.

Assuming you have a Chrome desktop shortcut.
    Right click at it > click Properties > at the top, click Compatibility tab > at Compatibility Mode heading, is there a checkmark at " Run this program in compatibility mode for " ?
    If yes, UN-check it > click OK when done.

See if you can sign in now.

davidhk, Mar 24, 2016
  5. gplea Win User
    MUCHO APPRECIADO to ALL of you guys. I'm busy packing right now to get out of town before the hordes hit I-40. Will get back to Sunday since I'm not taking this laptop with me.

gplea, Mar 24, 2016
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    Did you get your issue fixed?? Or are you going to wait till later??

OldMike65, Mar 24, 2016
  7. gplea Win User
    gplea, Mar 27, 2016
  8. gplea Win User

I haven't solved this issue yet. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the STUPID new Built-in Admin account. I'm not even sure which one I'm using except to say this is the one that allows me to use MS Edge, Calculator, and other features that I SHOULD be able to use RE-FREAKIN'-GARDLESS!

gplea, Mar 27, 2016
  9. gplea Win User
    OK! I HAVE discovered something BIG! It is NOT a Win10 exclusive issue. The laptop I'm typing this from is on Win7 Ent., and when I clicked on the "Disconnect From Google/Chrome" button at the top of the Settings menu in Chrome, I was NOT able to sign back in. So, it IS an issue exclusive to Chrome. I'm researching that as we speak, and I'm also going to post this at Google's Prod forum site.

Thanks,
    GPL

gplea, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome? - Similar Threads - Why Can't Sign

2. why can't download chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't download chrome: i can't download google or chrome. edge will not let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-download-chrome/874b5513-6fdc-4433-b198-a14877a573a4
  3. why can't download chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't download chrome: i can't download google or chrome. edge will not let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-download-chrome/874b5513-6fdc-4433-b198-a14877a573a4
  4. why i can't sign in one drive?

why i can't sign in one drive?: why i can't sign in one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-one-drive/2205fe4c-6617-4c50-bae6-124e1cb53766
  5. Why can't I sign in?

Why can't I sign in?: I'm currently on my admin account but it says this and when I press the sign in button it starts to go onto the sign in. The problem is it's just white and then after 5 seconds it closes. The same happens on the xbox app but no window pops up. This happened after I tried to...
  6. Why can't I sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I sign in?: I'm currently on my admin account but it says this and when I press the sign in button it starts to go onto the sign in. The problem is it's just white and then after 5 seconds it closes. The same happens on the xbox app but no window pops up. This happened after I tried to...
  7. Why can't I sign in?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't sign into yahoo email on Chrome.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't sign into yahoo email on Chrome.: I keep getting a message that says "An error occurred while processing your request" with this code #97.ad472317.1616952245.901570e Does anyone know how to fix this? I can get in on Microsoft Edge. I ran a scan using malwarebytes, and it's ok....
  9. Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??

in Cortana
    Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??: [ATTACH] Each time I try to sign in to Cortana with my Microsoft Account it pops up? How to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-i-sign-in-to-cortana/6f19b4eb-017b-439b-b5f1-29be2a603003"
  10. Why can't i use chrome?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why can't i use chrome?: Hello, today as usual, I go to my computer when. Everything seems fine, when out of the blue when i try to start my chrome it needs me to ask for permission. I have no such thing as ''Family mode'' or whatever it's called, this is very annoying as I can't do anything with...