Windows 10: Why cant I swap between 2 audios anymore?

Discus and support Why cant I swap between 2 audios anymore? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/silasfuella [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibh8r7/why_cant_i_swap_between_2_audios_anymore/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/silasfuella, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Why cant I swap between 2 audios anymore?

/u/silasfuella, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Why cant I swap between 2 audios anymore?

My Windows Audio is a Mess

Hi there Punchcard, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest for now is to completely remove the Audio drivers listed in the Device Manager. Please make sure you remove all listed under Sound and audio devices.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

And then please see if there are any improvements.

FerdinandNanalig, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Why cant I swap between 2 audios anymore?

1. Why cant I swap between 2 audios anymore? - Similar Threads - Why cant swap

2. swapping emails between 2 accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    swapping emails between 2 accounts: i have 2 microsoft accounts and i swapped the emails between two of them. ex; account1 had email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** had email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** wanted account 1 to have *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account 2...
  3. License swapped between the devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License swapped between the devices: I have a digital license of Windows 10 and a laptop which came with Windows 10 pre-installedAcer Swift 3. Both these devices were linked to my single MS account. The digital license that I had bought, was using it for my Desktop. Recently I swapped the SSD of the desktop and...
  4. License swapped between the devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License swapped between the devices: I have a digital license of Windows 10 and a laptop which came with Windows 10 pre-installedAcer Swift 3. Both these devices were linked to my single MS account. The digital license that I had bought, was using it for my Desktop. Recently I swapped the SSD of the desktop and...
  5. License swapped between the devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Easy swap between audio sources (Update)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easy swap between audio sources (Update): submitted by /u/WillGoalieForBeer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lgld18/easy_swap_between_audio_sources_update/
  7. Audio not switching between speakers and headphones after case swap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio not switching between speakers and headphones after case swap: Got my self a new computer case yesterday and plugged in my old components and everything went fine. But now when im switching between my speakers and headphones the audio stays on just my headphones until i open a new program then it plays on my speakers and vice versa....
  8. Swapping activations between computers

in Windows 10 Support
    Swapping activations between computers: Hello, I purchased a new HP Envy Desktop. It comes with Windows 10 Home (V2004). It replaces my AMD Ryzen home built which has Windows 10 Pro (V20H2). I would like to put the Windows 10 Pro on the HP Envy and the Windows 10 home on the AMD. Is this possible? From searches, it...
  9. Swapping Windows 10 Versions between 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Swapping Windows 10 Versions between 2 PCs: SCENARIO: I have a PC that I am going to retire. It has Windows 10 Pro. The new PC that I am buying comes with Windows 10 Home. ASK: I would like to put Windows 10 Pro on my new PC and Windows 10 Home on the old PC. Swap the Windows 10 versions. QUESTION: How can I do...
  10. Why cant i connect to AOL.com anymore?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why cant i connect to AOL.com anymore?: When I try to go to aol.com I get aol.jp. I don't want to go to aol.jp its in Japanese. I want to go to aol.com. This problem started 3 days ago. Why can I suddenly not access it? My browser opens a specific set of pages on launch and this is one of them but now it will...