Windows 10: Why Can't I Terminate XBOX GAME BAR & Wild Tangent Apps. from Tabs in Apps. The Terminate...

Discus and support Why Can't I Terminate XBOX GAME BAR & Wild Tangent Apps. from Tabs in Apps. The Terminate... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone assist me? The Terminate Button for the Gaming Bar is inop. Why is it there if it is inoperative?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WayneWells1, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Why Can't I Terminate XBOX GAME BAR & Wild Tangent Apps. from Tabs in Apps. The Terminate...

Can anyone assist me? The Terminate Button for the Gaming Bar is inop. Why is it there if it is inoperative?

:)

WayneWells1, Jan 28, 2020
  2. phylissCW Win User

Wild Tangent Game App

I can't use my wild tangent game app it keeps saying not intended to use as an administrator. How can I get it to work. It worked until the last window 10 update?

phylissCW, Jan 28, 2020
  3. JoeA1966 Win User
    Wild Tangent Game App

I have had wild tangent games app on my computer for a long time. Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and no problem. Then on Feb. 13 2016, my computer updated and now the app won't open. I've uninstalled and installed several times including deleting
    all of the games off of my computer. I've also deleted the updates from the 13th and still won't open. Can someone help me out? I would really appreciated it. Thank you very much.

JoeA1966, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Why Can't I Terminate XBOX GAME BAR & Wild Tangent Apps. from Tabs in Apps. The Terminate...

Wild tangent games are not working in Windows 10

Wild Tangent games is not working AGAIN..someone suggested removing update KB3132372 and this seemed to solve the problem for a while. Now its happening again. Have uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing seems to work. Contacted microsoft..that was a waste
    of time. Any other ideas..please?

Original title: wild tangent games

andree roy, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Why Can't I Terminate XBOX GAME BAR & Wild Tangent Apps. from Tabs in Apps. The Terminate...

1. Why Can't I Terminate XBOX GAME BAR & Wild Tangent Apps. from Tabs in Apps. The Terminate... - Similar Threads - Why Can't Terminate

2. Wild Tangent Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wild Tangent Games: Wild Tangent Games lets me play game for 30 minute trail period but once trail period over won't let me play game even though I purchased game. not sure if I'm missing an update or something else is wrong. I've tried uninstalling Wild Tangent Game app & reinstalling app but...
  3. Wild Tangent Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wild Tangent Games: Wild Tangent Games lets me play game for 30 minute trail period but once trail period over won't let me play game even though I purchased game. not sure if I'm missing an update or something else is wrong. I've tried uninstalling Wild Tangent Game app & reinstalling app but...
  4. Wild Tangent Games

Wild Tangent Games: I purchased several Wild Tangent Games & I tried playing 2 of the games I purchase. Those 2 games let me play for 30 minute trail period. When that time was up i had to close the games because time was up, But now I can't play the games I purchased. It tells me I need to...
  5. Wild Tangent Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wild Tangent Games: I purchased several Wild Tangent Games & I tried playing 2 of the games I purchase. Those 2 games let me play for 30 minute trail period. When that time was up i had to close the games because time was up, But now I can't play the games I purchased. It tells me I need to...
  6. Can't access the tab bar in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access the tab bar in Windows Terminal: Once, I went into the settings of WinTerminal and changed the display mode to "Maximum" or "Focus" or something like that. Now, I can't change back to the tab view! I am running Windows 11 22H2....
  7. Can't access the tab bar in Windows Terminal

Can't access the tab bar in Windows Terminal: Once, I went into the settings of WinTerminal and changed the display mode to "Maximum" or "Focus" or something like that. Now, I can't change back to the tab view! I am running Windows 11 22H2....
  8. Terminating an app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Terminating an app: Hi im wondering how i can stop task manager/resource monitor from terminating an app cause when i try and launch a game it works on it for about 5 seconds then instantly suspends and terminates it is there a way to stop resource monitor from terminating a certain app...
  9. Terminal App -- New Tabs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Terminal App -- New Tabs: I've checked the documentation (doc directory) in github, but the only way mentioned to add new tabs in a Terminal session is to click on the + button. Is there any way to do so by keyboard? I ask because I also use Linux, and in Linux I'm used to using a script which opens...
  10. wild tangent games

in Windows 10 Customization
    wild tangent games: I deleted it by mistake can I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wild-tangent-games/455b62d9-aab3-459d-9118-fe94b7c3d51e