Windows 10: Why can’t I theme this icon? Thanks a lot in advance :)

Discus and support Why can’t I theme this icon? Thanks a lot in advance :) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pandorica00 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pandorica00, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Why can’t I theme this icon? Thanks a lot in advance :)

/u/Pandorica00, Aug 9, 2020

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Why can’t I theme this icon? Thanks a lot in advance :)

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Why can’t I theme this icon? Thanks a lot in advance :)

1. Why can’t I theme this icon? Thanks a lot in advance :) - Similar Threads - Why can’t theme

2. I can’t get into the advanced boot options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into the advanced boot options: Every time I tried to access the Advanced Boot options, it keeps sending me to the Recovery screen. I have tried every method to getting into the Advanced Boot options and it does not work at all. Even when I’m on the recovery screen, nothing works. Please help me get into...
  3. I can’t get into the advanced boot options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get into the advanced boot options: Every time I tried to access the Advanced Boot options, it keeps sending me to the Recovery screen. I have tried every method to getting into the Advanced Boot options and it does not work at all. Even when I’m on the recovery screen, nothing works. Please help me get into...
  4. Can’t open advanced mode

Can’t open advanced mode: Hey i have a blue screen and i cant go to advanced mode if i tried to open it by shutting the pc and restating it then im directly in the blue screen againEror code:0xc0000001...
  5. Icons Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons Theme: How do I change my icons theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-theme/52620fe8-0840-49bc-ae44-fd5a4fed7558
  6. Icons Theme

Icons Theme: How do I change my icons theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-theme/52620fe8-0840-49bc-ae44-fd5a4fed7558
  7. Icons Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Petition: Advanced Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Petition: Advanced Themes: Windows should have a way to change the appearance of certain windows elements, like the default window header, Start Menu, and Taskbar. There could be a Windows 7 and Windows XP option, with possible community-created options, so people could have some sort of high-tech...
  9. Is there a way to remove the Google Drive icons? If so, how? Thank you in advance!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to remove the Google Drive icons? If so, how? Thank you in advance!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KosmicFoX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jupvz4/is_there_a_way_to_remove_the_google_drive_icons/
  10. Restore Point -- Thanks a lot, Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Point -- Thanks a lot, Microsoft.: Two months ago, I set a Restore Point prior to installing a new display device driver. The new display device driver didn't work out, so yesterday I tried to restore from the saved Restore Point. Windows had deleted the Restore Point. Thanks a lot, Microsoft....