Windows 10: Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer in my new laptop with windows 11....

Discus and support Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer in my new laptop with windows 11.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Question posted above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amit Bansal1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer in my new laptop with windows 11....

Question posted above

:)

Amit Bansal1, Jun 8, 2023

2. windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 8, 2023
  3. how transfer a photo from phone to computer

Hi,

There are several ways on how to transfer photos from your to your computer. You can transfer them through Bluetooth connection, or by simply connecting a USB cord to your phone and to your computer, open the photo folder on your phone using your PC, select
    the photos that you want to import, then transfer them to your computer. If you don't have a USB cord, you can use OneDrive. Just upload your photos to OneDrive cloud storage, then after that, download them to your computer.

You can follow the helpful steps on how to transfer your personal from your mobile device to your PC from this article:

Import photos and videos from phone to PC.

Regards.

Marque Lor, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer in my new laptop with windows 11....

transfering photos/videos

Hi Joe,

Thank you for posting your query in the Microsoft Community.

There are lot of ways to transfer your photos and videos from your phone to your PC. This

link
    contains the steps on how we can complete the transfer.

Hope this helps.

Emmanuel Gam, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer in my new laptop with windows 11....

1. Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer in my new laptop with windows 11.... - Similar Threads - Why can't transfer

2. Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop: I've been trying to transfer the photos from my phone moto e6s to my windows laptop using a USB data transfer cable but I keep getting the message saying 'please update device to accept media transfer'. I've tried it in USB and in PTP and still the same....
  3. Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop: I've been trying to transfer the photos from my phone moto e6s to my windows laptop using a USB data transfer cable but I keep getting the message saying 'please update device to accept media transfer'. I've tried it in USB and in PTP and still the same....
  4. Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer-Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer-Windows 11?: Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer after windows 11 download? I have done a file transfer and PTP from phone but it only loads downloaded pictures from text messages and FB. Nothing from my gallery where I take the pics....
  5. Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer-Windows 11?

Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer-Windows 11?: Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer after windows 11 download? I have done a file transfer and PTP from phone but it only loads downloaded pictures from text messages and FB. Nothing from my gallery where I take the pics....
  6. Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer in my new laptop with windows 11....

Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer in my new laptop with windows 11....: Question posted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-transfer-photosvideo-from-phone-to/23eb541f-5ec4-4650-a656-7885397ca989
  7. Why can't I transfer photos from my phone to flashdrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I transfer photos from my phone to flashdrive?: When I plug my flashdrive into my computer with my iPhone, it tells me "Please update your device's setting to accept media transfers." At first, I thought it was because my phone wasn't updated, so I tried to unplug my phone and just put my icloud photos on the flashdrive....
  8. Why can't I transfer photos from my phone to flashdrive?

Why can't I transfer photos from my phone to flashdrive?: When I plug my flashdrive into my computer with my iPhone, it tells me "Please update your device's setting to accept media transfers." At first, I thought it was because my phone wasn't updated, so I tried to unplug my phone and just put my icloud photos on the flashdrive....
  9. Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer after windows 11 download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer after windows 11 download?: Can't transfer photos/videos from phone to computer via usb anymore. Keeps saying "please update your devices settings to accept media transfers"...
  10. Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer after windows 11 download?

Why can't I transfer photos/video from phone to computer after windows 11 download?: Can't transfer photos/videos from phone to computer via usb anymore. Keeps saying "please update your devices settings to accept media transfers"...