Windows 10: why cant i turn up my volume?

Discus and support why cant i turn up my volume? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't turn up the volume. It shows the volume icon but it crossed out and I already searched all the options in settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mila Garzon, Mar 31, 2023.

1. why cant i turn up my volume?

I can't turn up the volume. It shows the volume icon but it crossed out and I already searched all the options in settings

:)

Mila Garzon, Mar 31, 2023

2. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Mar 31, 2023
  4. David Haz Win User

why cant i turn up my volume?

Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

why cant i turn up my volume?

1. why cant i turn up my volume? - Similar Threads - why cant turn

2. why cant i turn on memory integrity?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i turn on memory integrity?: 1.why cant i turn on memory integrity even though i dont have any driver issues or incompaitable drivers? 2. even settings not showing any incompaitable drivers?...
  3. Why cant I open settings to turn my internet on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I open settings to turn my internet on: When I open my settings some thing pops up on my screen that says “This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page.”But when I try to...
  4. Why cant I open settings to turn my internet on

Why cant I open settings to turn my internet on: When I open my settings some thing pops up on my screen that says “This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page.”But when I try to...
  5. why cant i turn up my volume?

why cant i turn up my volume?: I can't turn up the volume. It shows the volume icon but it crossed out and I already searched all the options in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-turn-up-my-volume/6099abbb-32dc-47f3-8117-5d46367b5d54
  6. why cant i turn on blutooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why cant i turn on blutooth: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/7xh28q2p0j291.png?width=1325&format=png&auto=webp&s=12fc1057e927b89719225969d8dccb2611762715 i see no bluetooth adapters in the device manager please help submitted by /u/Low-Bandicoot2137 [link] [comments]...
  7. keybinds turn my volume up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keybinds turn my volume up: whenever i press certain key combos at the same time my volume goes up. for example whener i press A, W, and O, all at the same time my volume goes up and its really annoying whenever i try to play games. is this normal and is there a way to fix this?...
  8. How do I turn up the volume on my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn up the volume on my computer.: How do i restore my volume, cant turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-up-the-volume-on-my-computer/cb866df8-63c2-4789-8f91-dfcada3d4559
  9. why i cant extend volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why i cant extend volume?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i-love-2pac-shakur [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjc3ry/why_i_cant_extend_volume/
  10. Why i cant turn on this option ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why i cant turn on this option ?: please see the screenshot and tell me why I can't turn it on.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-i-cant-turn-on-this-option/1b8b5a4e-1c17-4f07-9c7d-3b11acdcb21e