Windows 10: Why can't I uninstal McAfee security - I've already paid for another antivirus and can't...

Discus and support Why can't I uninstal McAfee security - I've already paid for another antivirus and can't... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why can't I uninstal McAfee Security from my Apps and Programmes? The large window will not disappear from my laptop...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IreneMaclean, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Why can't I uninstal McAfee security - I've already paid for another antivirus and can't...

Why can't I uninstal McAfee Security from my Apps and Programmes? The large window will not disappear from my laptop...

:)

IreneMaclean, Aug 5, 2019

2. QNAP Releases McAfee Antivirus for Turbo NAS

Step right up, folks! Yes, now your QNAP Turbo NAS can feel as sluggish as your desktop PC with a new McAfee AntiVirus subscription. And let's not forget that false sense of security when malware walks right past McAfee AV without even a squawk.
    *Roll :roll:

Static~Charge, Aug 5, 2019
  3. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User

Why can't I uninstal McAfee security - I've already paid for another antivirus and can't...

McAfee was installed on this PC

In general: McAfee is as good as any other well known Anti Virus program but is known to "require numerous services and running processes that consume a lot of system resources"...

Source and more info how to uninstall McAfee etc in
    this
    post of
    quietman7 - MVP

Also suggestion to read:
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices - Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Privacy Software

especially:

Smeed, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Why can't I uninstal McAfee security - I've already paid for another antivirus and can't...

1. Why can't I uninstal McAfee security - I've already paid for another antivirus and can't... - Similar Threads - Why can't uninstal

2. why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee?: why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-mcafee-from-a-download-via/c5c17199-6914-4a9c-9d57-8f1530843f18
  3. why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee?: why can't I install McAfee from a download via email from McAfee? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-mcafee-from-a-download-via/c5c17199-6914-4a9c-9d57-8f1530843f18
  4. why can't I download mcafee internet security on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I download mcafee internet security on windows 11?: why can't i download mcafee internet security on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-mcafee-internet-security-on/da3c6410-48ce-4a4c-8226-3f3715fe89da
  5. why can't I download mcafee internet security on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I download mcafee internet security on windows 11?: why can't i download mcafee internet security on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-mcafee-internet-security-on/da3c6410-48ce-4a4c-8226-3f3715fe89da
  6. can't download games i paid for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't download games i paid for: i tried downloading minecraft on the microsoft store and it keeps saying "error"but other apps download fine. i have no idea what to do, i've looked at every forum possible and nothing works. help? its so broken submitted by /u/-I-Pet-Turtles- [link] [comments]...
  7. i paid money and can't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i paid money and can't download: hello i wanted to download minecraft starter pack i paid money it was took away from my bank account and was told to go to the microscoft store to download it now and i get a text " something went wrong and we couldn't log you in" the code was 0x80090030 and i lost my...
  8. Can't activate Windows that I PAID FOR!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows that I PAID FOR!!!: This is just messed up. I paid for this copy of Windows - now I'm getting messages to go to the store and BUY ANOTHER COPY! I can't activate the copy that I bought. I've alreadypaid for this! Why should I have to buy another copy? I am really angry. I'm going to file...
  9. Can't remove mcafee

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't remove mcafee: I have tried everything I can think of to remove mcafee. I have don't normal way. I have tried using the mcafee removing tool. I went to the actual folder in programs to delete it. I did all of that and did a clean boot. I only thing I havent done is a reset on the computer,...
  10. Can't use the Defender after install another antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't use the Defender after install another antivirus: I need some help, I can't use my defender after I accidentally install bytefence anti malware, and now I already uninstall that anti malware, but my Defender still not working,, what should I do,,?...