Windows 10: why cant I uninstall virtual box for a update

Discus and support why cant I uninstall virtual box for a update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've seen a reply on a question like this and I ran the batch file it didn't do anything and it still wont let me update. I really don't want to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nickhobbs3, Mar 15, 2021.

1. why cant I uninstall virtual box for a update

I've seen a reply on a question like this and I ran the batch file it didn't do anything and it still wont let me update.

I really don't want to have to reinstall windows just to be able to get rid of it.

no matter what I do I cant get rid of virtual box I've gone into control panel and its not there. same with windows settings in the uninstall area in settings it says its not there.

if anyone can help me fix this I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

nickhobbs3, Mar 15, 2021

2. cant uninstall virtual box

Iv tried installing the update 18373732772 times already over a period of 4-5 weeks still same oracle doesnt even show in the program menu. Tried installing virtual box again and using that uninstaller to uninstall it but no success.

PARALYER1990, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Eiryū Win User
    Virtual Box

Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step
    by step?

Eiryū, Mar 15, 2021
  4. why cant I uninstall virtual box for a update

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

why cant I uninstall virtual box for a update

1. why cant I uninstall virtual box for a update - Similar Threads - why cant uninstall

2. why cant i uninstall update KB5032190

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i uninstall update KB5032190: i keep trying to delete this old security update but it pops right back up even after uninstalling it is there any way to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-uninstall-update-kb5032190/3c269a2e-9dbf-48b8-a690-405a2ca297c9
  3. why cant i uninstall update KB5032190

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i uninstall update KB5032190: i keep trying to delete this old security update but it pops right back up even after uninstalling it is there any way to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-uninstall-update-kb5032190/3c269a2e-9dbf-48b8-a690-405a2ca297c9
  4. How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.: I just can't find it or uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-virtual-box-i-never-installed/3ed69a02-24dd-4286-8589-05520c01ed7c
  5. How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.: I just can't find it or uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-virtual-box-i-never-installed/3ed69a02-24dd-4286-8589-05520c01ed7c
  6. How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. WIndows 10 update 20H2 Virtual Box uninstall problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows 10 update 20H2 Virtual Box uninstall problem: Hi Does anybody have this issue. I try update windows 10 and program show me the issue to delete ORACLE Virtual Box. I go to programs and try to find VIrtual Box i search all my PC and i didn´t find app. I newer install and i dont have that app but still showing me to...
  8. Virtual Box Needs to be uninstalled for windows 10 update

Virtual Box Needs to be uninstalled for windows 10 update: Virtual Box doesn't exist on my system. I cant find it. I didn't even download it. I never knew it even existed till months after windows update actually wanted to update. Plz help...
  9. WHy cant i uninstall drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHy cant i uninstall drivers?: i keep trying to uninstall my old wifi stick driver (even though all the files are long gone, it still shows up in control panel) but it says i need the "disk 1 that came with the installation" and i lost that disk a decade ago :/ submitted by /u/lib_h8tr [link]...
  10. cant uninstall virtual box

cant uninstall virtual box: hi im part of the insider windows programme. iv tried to update windows and its saying virtualbox is incompatiable with windows 10 i need to manually uninstall it. iv tried everything and it wont work...