Windows 10: why can't i upload my photos to my CPU from my iphone 7plus ?

Discus and support why can't i upload my photos to my CPU from my iphone 7plus ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just got a new CPU and setup my iPhone 7plus with iTunes , my phone connects to the CPU and CPU finds phone. When I go to import my photos in PHOTOs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TALKML, Feb 18, 2020.

1. TALKML Win User

why can't i upload my photos to my CPU from my iphone 7plus ?

I just got a new CPU and setup my iPhone 7plus with iTunes , my phone connects to the CPU and CPU finds phone. When I go to import my photos in PHOTOs running on win10 it finds them then just sits there for hours and nothing happens.

:)

TALKML, Feb 18, 2020

2. iPhone 7plus

I dont even know if im in the right place to ask a question on Iphone 7 plus connectivity to windows. I have an iphone 7 plus which i am currently on. Obviosly it has a windows account pn it. When i look up my account devices on my phone the only device listed
    is my computer. How do i get my phone listed as a device on my windows account? Please Advise.

davemorris3, Feb 18, 2020
  3. DaedalusHelios, Feb 18, 2020
  4. cbbob Win User

iPhone 7plus

I have a iPhone 7 plus and also have a HP laptop running Windows 10. Here is my problem.....

I have pictures on the laptop and want to download some to my iPhone 7plus. My pictures are in the pictures area on the windows 10 (on the left side), I plug the phone into the computer and it shows on the left side as Apple iPhone. BUT when I go to put
    a picture to the iPhone I get the message " This device has been disconnected or removed"

Then I try to drag and drop but a circle with a red slash in it comes up. Now, I have downloaded Windows Live and also iCloud and the pictures are in there but I can't get them to my phone. Is there a solution to this problem? I need some answers.

Thank You

cbbob, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

1. why can't i upload my photos to my CPU from my iphone 7plus ? - Similar Threads - why can't upload

2. I can't import photos from my iphone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't import photos from my iphone.: It says we sent your device a notification to connect please accept it to give microsoft photos access to load your photos but i have not received any notification on my iphone.the new microsoft photos is very annoying because it used to be so easy to import photos from my...
  3. I can't import photos from my iphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't import photos from my iphone.: It says we sent your device a notification to connect please accept it to give microsoft photos access to load your photos but i have not received any notification on my iphone.the new microsoft photos is very annoying because it used to be so easy to import photos from my...
  4. I can't import photos from my iphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  6. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  7. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why can't I see my OneDrive photos on my iPhone?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't I see my OneDrive photos on my iPhone?: On my iPhone I have the OneDrive app. How do I access the photos I have in OneDrive, when I want to add a photo in a message or post? On the iPhone, when I click on the photo icon in a chat window to share a photo in my message or post, the Photos app comes up. At the top I...
  9. My photos from iphone will not automatically upload to my PC anymore. They used to in the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My photos from iphone will not automatically upload to my PC anymore. They used to in the...: I used to be able to have photos off my iPhone automatically upload to my PC without connecting them. Now they won't do that. When I do plug the phone in it shows that I have over 3,000 photos to upload but it will not upload any. Does anyone have any idea what to do??...
  10. photo upload from iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo upload from iphone: I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked. Once the program identifies my phone is there after multiple trys, the program searches for photos and identifies the full...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. IPHONE 7PLUS FILE DOWNLOAD AREA