Windows 10: Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.

Discus and support Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera. Software reloaded after Hard drive change but download option is not available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GrahamPyatt, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.

Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera. Software reloaded after Hard drive change but download option is not available

:)

GrahamPyatt, Aug 22, 2018

2. Canon EOS Remote

We need to get together and raise our voice. Join other with the same requirement of getting a Canon EOS Remote App on their Windows Phone.

Here at the
    Windows Phone User Voice

And Here at the
    Canon Forum

Hope we get heard !!!

Mike_dot_net, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Canon EOS Remote

Is this likely to be available for Windows Phone soon? Or does anyone know of a work-around?

We've just bought a new Canon camera with WiFi to upload pics straight to Flickr & Twitter but you need the EOS Remote app to connect the camera to your phone. It's available for iPhone and Android but my work phone is a Lumia 620!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Pufnstuf1012, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.

Canon EOS utility stopped working

Hi Zerah,

There could be changes or updates on your computer that has caused the Canon EOS utility to stop working. For us to sort out and address this problem, we would like to know the following:

• Can you tell us what changes were made on your laptop prior to the issue?
    • Have you installed any updates so far?
    • Have you tried to uninstall/reinstall the program?

If you have any devices connected to your laptop other than the keyboard, mouse, and your camera, we suggest that you unplug those devices. Also, make sure to turn off the camera and close its utility. Once done, turn the camera back on, then launch the
    camera utility.

Let us know the result so we can further look into the issue.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.

1. Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera. - Similar Threads - Why can't upload

2. EOS Utility not detecting Canon camera [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    EOS Utility not detecting Canon camera [Fix]: [IMG]EOS Utility is an application developed and released by Canon to connect Canon cameras with a computer. It enables communication between the devices and lets us see images, download them onto a PC, shoot remotely, and control camera settings from the PC. The program is...
  3. Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11: Hello, I have Windows 11 but unfortunately cannot upload the software required to view photos on my laptop using my Canon EOS 400D camera, has anyone been able to navigate around this?...
  4. Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11: Hello, I have Windows 11 but unfortunately cannot upload the software required to view photos on my laptop using my Canon EOS 400D camera, has anyone been able to navigate around this?...
  5. I can't access my CR2 files from Canon EOS 5D Mark IV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't access my CR2 files from Canon EOS 5D Mark IV: Every time I try to browse my connected camera, the explorer.exe crashes as soon as I open a folder with CR2 files. Tried to import through Adobe Lightroom and Photos app. These programs look like can't get to the folders with the CR2 files also, so it finds no photos to...
  6. why can't i upload my photos to my CPU from my iphone 7plus ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can't i upload my photos to my CPU from my iphone 7plus ?: I just got a new CPU and setup my iPhone 7plus with iTunes , my phone connects to the CPU and CPU finds phone. When I go to import my photos in PHOTOs running on win10 it finds them then just sits there for hours and nothing happens....
  7. Windows 10 Pro not detecting Canon EOS 7D mk II Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro not detecting Canon EOS 7D mk II Camera: I have a Canon EOS 7D DSLR Camera and the 7D mark 2. The 7D is recognised by Windows 10 **** my PC and Windows 7 Pro on my Laptop. The 7D mark 2 is only recognised on my Windpws 7 Laptop and NOT my Windows 10 PC. Same cables as supplied with each camera, same USB ports. I...
  8. unable to upload photos from Canon

unable to upload photos from Canon: Hello, The computer is detecting my canera, yet when I click import in the photos app, it says 0 photos detected. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upload-photos-from-canon/3475aedc-0949-4738-a442-d40dbed4f2d5
  9. I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .: When I try to upload pictures from my camera, nothing happens. I was able to up until yesterday but today when I tried using the port for the memory card on my PC or the cable that came with the camera attaching to the UPB port, nothing happens . I have Windows 10 and did...
  10. problems uploading photos from SD card or camera

problems uploading photos from SD card or camera: I am using a Dell latitude E6400 that was on 7 and now on 10 and since uploading 10 I can not upload photos from me card reader or my camera a Cannon 400D to my pictures , anyone else having problems , I use Flickr as a image hosting site and on there when I want to get...