Windows 10: Why can't i use chrome?

Discus and support Why can't i use chrome? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, today as usual, I go to my computer when. Everything seems fine, when out of the blue when i try to start my chrome it needs me to ask for... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by alihassoun2, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Why can't i use chrome?

Hello, today as usual, I go to my computer when. Everything seems fine, when out of the blue when i try to start my chrome it needs me to ask for permission. I have no such thing as ''Family mode'' or whatever it's called, this is very annoying as I can't do anything with chrome or even firefox.

Best regards, Ali Hassoun

:)

alihassoun2, Aug 29, 2019

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Why can't i use chrome?

StatCounter Says Chrome 15 is the Most Popular Browser Version, But it Won't Last

Chrome 16 gave a step back in terms of CSS3 support. In this particular case, Chrome 15 was better... damn you Google! *Bang Head :banghead:

enikmaster, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Why can't i use chrome?

1. Why can't i use chrome? - Similar Threads - Why can't chrome

2. why can't download chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't download chrome: i can't download google or chrome. edge will not let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-download-chrome/874b5513-6fdc-4433-b198-a14877a573a4
  3. why can't download chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't download chrome: i can't download google or chrome. edge will not let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-download-chrome/874b5513-6fdc-4433-b198-a14877a573a4
  4. Why can't I use HDR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use HDR?: For some reason, I am only able to stream HDR video, but unable to use HDR. This is frustrating because this is a gaming laptop:Tuf Gaming F15 with DTS: X ultra, Core i7IntelR UHD GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiEnabling HDR is required for better graphics for games I play...
  5. Why can't I use HDR?

Why can't I use HDR?: For some reason, I am only able to stream HDR video, but unable to use HDR. This is frustrating because this is a gaming laptop:Tuf Gaming F15 with DTS: X ultra, Core i7IntelR UHD GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiEnabling HDR is required for better graphics for games I play...
  6. Why can't I use HDR?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I can't use App menu on chrome browser.

I can't use App menu on chrome browser.: I can't use App 'New Window' and 'New incognito Window' menu on chrome browser, if press mouse right click on chrome icon.How can i fix, this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-app-menu-on-chrome-browser/6f334919-1f7e-45a6-b61d-07c7f3e48c27
  8. Can't print using Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Can't print using Chrome: For a few days now, I have been unable to print anything while using Chrome. I've tried all kinds of trials to isolate the problem. No matter the web page, email, or document, if i initiate the PRINT command from Chrome nothing happens. Using all the same test parameters and...
  9. Can't print using Chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't print using Chrome: For a few days now, I have been unable to print anything while using Chrome. I've tried all kinds of trials to isolate the problem. No matter the web page, email, or document, if i initiate the PRINT command from Chrome nothing happens. Using all the same test parameters and...
  10. Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome?: OK! I'm using Win10 64Bit, with the latest ver. of Chrome 64Bit for Win 10. I've spent the last week letting Google's Product forum find an answer, and NO SUCCESS! Not even close. I've blown away the profile, and tried letting it create it's own. I also ran the Chrome S'ware...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant use chrome

2. chrome cant be used

3. why cant i use chrome

4. why cant i see my chrome,
  5. i cant use chrome,
  6. cant see chrome,
  7. why i cant use chrome in my windows?,
  8. chrome cant used,
  9. cant see cursor in chrome,
  10. why cant i see my mouse cursor,
  11. cant see my mouse in chrome,