Windows 10: why can't i use my pc

Discus and support why can't i use my pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been on the blue screen of death ever since windows updated and it wont ever let me proceed no matter what i try to do to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jason leiva, Mar 30, 2023.

1. why can't i use my pc

I've been on the blue screen of death ever since windows updated and it wont ever let me proceed no matter what i try to do to fix it.

:)

jason leiva, Mar 30, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 30, 2023
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool why can't i use my pc :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 30, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

why can't i use my pc

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

why can't i use my pc

1. why can't i use my pc - Similar Threads - why can't

2. why can't I scroll or check for updates on windows education?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I scroll or check for updates on windows education?: I have windows 10 education 19044 on an hp G62 machine that was upgraded to 64 bits.before that I had Zorin OS only installed on the machine and the mousepad was working perfectly well, but suddenly after using the product key and upgrading I had a new Windows installed but I...
  3. why can't I scroll or check for updates on windows education?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I scroll or check for updates on windows education?: I have windows 10 education 19044 on an hp G62 machine that was upgraded to 64 bits.before that I had Zorin OS only installed on the machine and the mousepad was working perfectly well, but suddenly after using the product key and upgrading I had a new Windows installed but I...
  4. why can't I scroll or check for updates on windows education?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why can I run the index file locally but can't run it online on one drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can I run the index file locally but can't run it online on one drive?: I have a folder containing the index.html file and running the local Google website on my computer works fine, but when I put the entire folder on One Drive, it doesn't work....
  6. Why can I run the index file locally but can't run it online on one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I run the index file locally but can't run it online on one drive?: I have a folder containing the index.html file and running the local Google website on my computer works fine, but when I put the entire folder on One Drive, it doesn't work....
  7. Why can I run the index file locally but can't run it online on one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Why can I run the index file locally but can't run it online on one drive?

9. Why can I run the index file locally but can't run it online on one drive?

10. Why can I run the index file locally but can't run it online on one drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing