Windows 10: Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI?

Discus and support Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so recently i bought a new laptop HP Omen 16 with windows 11 in it.i have a job as an artist and this is literally killing my work, what happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jarot Saka, Oct 17, 2022.

1. Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI?

Hi, so recently i bought a new laptop HP Omen 16 with windows 11 in it.i have a job as an artist and this is literally killing my work, what happened here was :whenever i plugged my tablet into my laptop, i can move the cursor around with my pen, but whenever i open Paint Tool SAI, suddenly all my pen is just, disabled, i cant do anything about it, sometime i suddenly can pull it off and make it work but it became super laggy.i cant even work like this, this is killing me.

:)

Jarot Saka, Oct 17, 2022
  2. Ducktor Win User

Ugee M708 tablet no longer working with Paint Tool Sai

I've recently realised that my Ugee M708 tablet doesn't work anymore with Paint Tool Sai despite it working well before.

I've just now reinstalled the latest drivers (latest on ugee website was a few weeks ago) but paint tool sai still won't work. If I have paint tool sai focused, the pen will not longer move the mouse.

It was working fine yesterday and I never did anything to it in terms of it's drivers. The time I noticed it wasn't working was shortly after restarting my computer to finalise the installation of my audio drivers that were out of date.

Other programs like photoshop and medibang paint pro still work fine.

Paint tool sai is ran as administrator (it seems it won't run without doing that anyway) and so is my tablet configuration program.

Ducktor, Oct 17, 2022
  3. operosus Win User
    Bamboo Pen Sensitivity Not Working With Paint Tool Sai

As you can see by the subject, my bamboo ink pen is not working with the art program Paint Tool Sai. The pen pressure for Sai stays at 100% no matter what I do, but with other programs like Autodesk Sketchbook Pro it works perfectly. Does Sai not support
    my pen or computer (which is an HP Envy x360) and is there anything I can possibly do to fix it?

Thanks!

operosus, Oct 17, 2022
  4. AshleyC35 Win User

Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI?

(PLEASE HELP!!) Paint Tool Sai no pen pressure sensitivity on Windows 10 Huion tablet

Hi, I have tried just about every solution out there and can’t get pen pressure sensitivity back on Paint Tool Sai. I just moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Huion tablet has pen pressure in every program except for SAI. I’ve redownloaded the driver
    and program, changed the compatibility mode to Windows 7, checked all internal Sai settings, etc and it just won’t work. Does anyone have any advice? Ive been using Sai for years now and I don’t want to learn an entirely different program just because of this
    issue. PLEASE HELP!!!

AshleyC35, Oct 17, 2022
Thema:

Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI?

1. Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI? - Similar Threads - Why cant pen

2. Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i use my pen tablet on Paint tool SAI?: Hi, so recently i bought a new laptop HP Omen 16 with windows 11 in it.i have a job as an artist and this is literally killing my work, what happened here was :whenever i plugged my tablet into my laptop, i can move the cursor around with my pen, but whenever i open Paint...
  3. Will paint tool SAI work on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will paint tool SAI work on windows 11?: I'm awaiting a new laptop that comes with windows 11 already on it, will SAI work on it? Or is incompatible? I can't find a clear answer anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-paint-tool-sai-work-on-windows-11/c4c6d8d8-ac61-4e64-9e62-1067e2223cb7
  4. Will paint tool SAI work on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will paint tool SAI work on windows 11?: I'm awaiting a new laptop that comes with windows 11 already on it, will SAI work on it? Or is incompatible? I can't find a clear answer anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-paint-tool-sai-work-on-windows-11/c4c6d8d8-ac61-4e64-9e62-1067e2223cb7
  5. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  6. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  7. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. PLEASE HELP!! Paint Tool Sai no pen pressure sensitivity on Windows 10 Huion tablet

PLEASE HELP!! Paint Tool Sai no pen pressure sensitivity on Windows 10 Huion tablet: Hi, I have tried just about every solution out there and can’t get pen pressure sensitivity back on Paint Tool Sai. I just moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Huion tablet has pen pressure in every program except for SAI. I’ve redownloaded the driver and program,...
  9. My xp pen tablet cant be detected on my windows - Help

My xp pen tablet cant be detected on my windows - Help: Hi I am using windows10 and my xp pen star 03 is recognized as if it was a mouse. The tablet work but the Xp pen app can't detect my tablet so i can't open my tablet setting. on my Device manager, my tablet is on the "Human Interface Device" and i can't uninstall the driver...
  10. Lose use of my USB pen & tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Lose use of my USB pen & tablet: Since upgrading to Windows 10, I lose use of my Monoprice pen & tablet fairly often after a system restart. Generally this if fixed by unplugging my tablet from the upper system USB port: I get use of the pen back when I plug it back in. But this is annoying since it...