Windows 10: why can't I use tablet mode???? helpppp

Discus and support why can't I use tablet mode???? helpppp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have turned the tablet mode on but when I touch my screen, nothing happens : can anyone tell my the solution to this problem, please? Im using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TrangPhammeomeo, Feb 15, 2020.

1. why can't I use tablet mode???? helpppp

I have turned the tablet mode on but when I touch my screen, nothing happens : can anyone tell my the solution to this problem, please? Im using Windown 10. btw

:)

TrangPhammeomeo, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Feb 15, 2020
  3. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 15, 2020
  4. why can't I use tablet mode???? helpppp

My tablet mode doesnt work

Hello,

To turn on tablet mode on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start; then select Settings.
    • Select System; then click on Tablet Mode.
    • Turn on Tablet Mode.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

why can't I use tablet mode???? helpppp

1. why can't I use tablet mode???? helpppp - Similar Threads - why can't tablet

2. Helpppp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helpppp: Hello my asus laptop keep blinking any time whenever I try to run little heavy task and it's so irritating Here is problem video https://youtube.com/shorts/L6ui6cGa9ZI?feature=sharePlease help me to get out of. Laptop Model is M1603QA-MB511WS...
  3. Helpppp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Helpppp: Hello my asus laptop keep blinking any time whenever I try to run little heavy task and it's so irritating Here is problem video https://youtube.com/shorts/L6ui6cGa9ZI?feature=sharePlease help me to get out of. Laptop Model is M1603QA-MB511WS...
  4. Helpppp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Helpppp: When I play a game while playing it randomly crashed and I have to restart the pc anyone that is willing to help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpppp/57b47f94-2aeb-49fe-ace3-73ac4fa4c0f9
  5. facing problem in using tablet mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    facing problem in using tablet mode: it shows that your pc is projecting to another screen try reinstalling the driver or using a different video card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problem-in-using-tablet-mode/8ee14272-fcd9-4cea-9259-1cb98367209e
  6. Helpppp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Helpppp: Hiya, I recently just did an update on my laptop for Windows 10 and when I logged back onto my laptop all EVERYTHING WAS GONE, yet everything had been saved. All the my pictures,documents,files,videos are gone and none of my apps will open and I have no clue what to do...
  7. can't use tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't use tablet mode: hello I just bought an acer desktop and even if I turn on the tablet mode on I cannot use it (touchscreen feature won't work) is there no touch screen feature in this acer desktop so that I can use tablet mode??...
  8. I can't find tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't find tablet mode: Hello. Im currently using a DELL windows 10 laptop. When I tried looking for tablet mode I couldn't find it in the actions center at all and I don't know where to look or what to do. Please help...
  9. Tablet mode. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet mode. Why?: So this may sound like an odd question but does anyone know exactly why tablet mode still minimizes software or just decides to say "Nah, I'm more important than whatever you're doing." And turns your active window inactive? This has been a problem with both my Dell and Asus...
  10. can't turn off tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    can't turn off tablet mode: I selected tablet mode, and I have no way of going back that I can fine. My start button does nothing(which was the original problem that I was trying to resolve). All I have is Control Panel. This has definitely been the most challenging version since 3,1 21348

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i use tablet mode