Windows 10: why cant I view cd on my laptop?

Discus and support why cant I view cd on my laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why cant I view cd on my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pinkie Tuskedero, Jul 10, 2019.

1. why cant I view cd on my laptop?

why cant I view cd on my laptop?

:)

Pinkie Tuskedero, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Viewing CD

Hi,

Let's try to isolate your concern. We need the following information:

• Are there no error messages?
    • What steps have you tried to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried copying the files and view the copy?

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 10, 2019
  4. why cant I view cd on my laptop?

CD-R cannot view disc

I have photo's on CD-R disc that I can't view. What steps do I have to go through to view CD-R disc not burn onto a CD-R disc?

Windows 10 Media Player- Original Title

JoyceStrickland, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

why cant I view cd on my laptop?

1. why cant I view cd on my laptop? - Similar Threads - why cant view

2. why cant i install apps on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i install apps on my laptop?: It will not let me install the AUTOCAD app i need. I press install and then it loads onto this thing where it says 'Do you want to let this app make changes to your device?' but not let me change it. I have YouTube and googled it and nothing comes up for this problem i really...
  3. why cant i install apps on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i install apps on my laptop?: It will not let me install the AUTOCAD app i need. I press install and then it loads onto this thing where it says 'Do you want to let this app make changes to your device?' but not let me change it. I have YouTube and googled it and nothing comes up for this problem i really...
  4. why cant i install apps on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why i cant play a sound on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant play a sound on my laptop?: why my volume is mute>? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-play-a-sound-on-my-laptop/d9f972bf-b2de-4d4e-8329-a9fca6636d2d
  6. why i cant play a sound on my laptop?

why i cant play a sound on my laptop?: why my volume is mute>? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-play-a-sound-on-my-laptop/d9f972bf-b2de-4d4e-8329-a9fca6636d2d
  7. Why cant I factory reset my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I factory reset my laptop?: Why is it that when I try to factory reset my computer it says I can't because theres nothing to back my stuff up on, but I click on don't save anything so basically im starting with a new computer....
  8. Why cant I factory reset my laptop?

Why cant I factory reset my laptop?: Why is it that when I try to factory reset my computer it says I can't because theres nothing to back my stuff up on, but I click on don't save anything so basically im starting with a new computer....
  9. I cant see my cd drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant see my cd drive: i know it works and it work with a cheap usb adapter but not with a normal sata cable what do i have to do? submitted by /u/Joey_0w0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2spnw/i_cant_see_my_cd_drive/
  10. Viewing a CD-ROM on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Viewing a CD-ROM on my computer: I have a beginning programming book that came with a CD-ROM. It is supposed to have tools to help someone learn and practice BASIC. I inserted the disk into my DVD/CD-ROM and nothing appeared on my screen. I tried a few solutions online including "disc management" but...