Windows 10: Why can't I view my browsing history in Internet Explorer?

Discus and support Why can't I view my browsing history in Internet Explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why can't I view my browsing history in Internet Explorer? I'm using Windows 10. The box beside Delete History Upon Exiting is NOT checked. The only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lisa in VA, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Why can't I view my browsing history in Internet Explorer?

Why can't I view my browsing history in Internet Explorer? I'm using Windows 10. The box beside Delete History Upon Exiting is NOT checked. The only History option under Favorites is Search History but that doesn't do anything - I can't search browsing history either.

:)

Lisa in VA, Sep 22, 2018

2. Cant delete the browsing history in the internet options.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to delete previous browsing history.

Please answer the below question to assist you better,

Which browser are you using Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1: Internet Explorer (Delete Browsing History)

Step 1:

I suggest you to press Shift Key + Ctrl Key + Delete Key together and check the box against History and delete.

Steps 2: Reset Internet Explorer.

I suggest you to try the steps provided to reset Internet Explorer, in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 2: Microsoft Edge (Delete Browsing History)

I would suggest you to refer the link below on Viewing or deleting browsing history in Microsoft Edge,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/...-browsing-history-in-microsoft-edge#v1h=tab01

Note: When you use InPrivate Tabs your browsing data (like cookies history or temporary files) isn’t saved on your pc after you are done. Microsoft Edge deletes temporary data from
    your pc after all your InPrivate Tabs are closed.

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 22, 2018
  3. William Dingh, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Why can't I view my browsing history in Internet Explorer?

Devlin Sco, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Why can't I view my browsing history in Internet Explorer?

1. Why can't I view my browsing history in Internet Explorer? - Similar Threads - Why can't view

2. Can I View My Child's Browsing History On Google Chrome With The Family App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I View My Child's Browsing History On Google Chrome With The Family App?: Hello,I ned help with something that has been bugging me since I let my child use my computer in his own profile.I use Google Chrome as my default browser I still use Edge, but not as often as Chrome and I want my child to have access to it, too. But what I can't figure out...
  3. To access internet explorer when I browse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To access internet explorer when I browse.: Trying to change the recycle bin sound when I click browse it opens the windows media folder. How do I get it to open my file explorer where my WAV sounds are stored. Tried copying a WAV sound into it but it doesn't show....
  4. To access internet explorer when I browse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To access internet explorer when I browse.: Trying to change the recycle bin sound when I click browse it opens the windows media folder. How do I get it to open my file explorer where my WAV sounds are stored. Tried copying a WAV sound into it but it doesn't show....
  5. BROWSING HISTORY

in Cortana
    BROWSING HISTORY: Good morning. I would like to know why the browsing history keeps on appearing in the PRIVACY of my ACTIVITY PAGE in Microsoft cloud even if CORTANA is not enable in Windows and in Edge and browsing history is turned off?? Thanks...
  6. BROWSING HISTORY

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BROWSING HISTORY: I feel like a Novice here. I have followed my pc instructions in my "Favorites" to delete my "Browsing History" gone to "Settings" and several other places. Still, I have not been able to clear my "Browsing History" or what information is in the CLOUD. ANY assistance will be...
  7. browsing history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    browsing history: how do you disable the ability to delete browsing history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/browsing-history/a311ae00-0e21-4631-b9f5-42007ff74e84"
  8. Can't delete Internet Explorer 11 browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Can't delete Internet Explorer 11 browsing history: Sometimes, I can't delete Internet Explorer 11 browsing history until the system is restarted. [img] 20070
  9. No history in Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    No history in Internet Explorer: I read somewhere that Internet Explorer is really part of Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10). So should I ask questions about Explorer 11 on this forum or an Explorer 11 forum? Problem is when I hit the star in the upper right hand corner the Favorites tab is ok, the Feeds tab has...
  10. View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to View Browsing History in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i view my history in explorer

2. why cant i click on my history

3. why cant i view my browsing history on my phone