Windows 10: Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?

Discus and support Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux? I would like for my daughter to pull from her Microsoft account allowance under the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VeraSmith2, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?

Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux? I would like for my daughter to pull from her Microsoft account allowance under the Microsoft Family account. I posted this elsewhere, but it was in the wrong category. I'm an older mom and this is very confusing. Thank yoi!

:)

VeraSmith2, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while purchasing Robux through Microsoft Store on your PC.

I would suggest you to refer the article Troubleshoot
    problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

However, we do have a dedicated team who can assist you with the issue. Let me help you in pointing towards the right direction, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Accounts and Billing team for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 8, 2020
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Microsoft trains kids

Hi,
    I am watching lately that Microsoft is training little kids on how to program (on youtube or even on TV from states around the world).
    This might be a genius step for some, but sincerely it seems more offending and irritating to me.
    It seems to me that Microsoft is using little kids and not every kid,
    but the kids of some daddy's who have a lot of money or power at hand.
    A true programmer, never does any courses, learns from teachers at school by getting
    good grades, hardly shows to public or something to do with 'commercial' ways.
    100% of the kids, which is ridiculous, show to public using TV.
    What do you think about this?

GSquadron, Apr 8, 2020
  4. WahhJ0sh Win User

Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?

I just want to allow my kid to buy, I don't want to buy

My kid has a gift card that he already redeemed. He wanted to buy an episode of "The Flash," and I only want to ALLOW it, not BUY it. How do I do that?

WahhJ0sh, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?

1. Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux? - Similar Threads - Why can't kids

2. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  3. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  4. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t buy robux

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t buy robux: Every time I try to buy 80 robux, It keeps saying that I already own this when you can buy robux as many times as you want. I’ve resettled the Microsoft store, deleted roblox and still says the same thing...
  6. Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.: Hello, I was trying to purchase 1000 robux with premium, but for some reason, I don't see the "Microsoft balance" option on my screen, when I have $10 in my Microsoft balance. Can anyone try to figure this out? Thanks....
  7. Can't buy on kids account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy on kids account: My kids are wanting to buy Minecraft Coins. I have it set to ask me for permission. I got the e-mail to allow the purchase, added money to their accounts, and it won't let me buy the coins. It keeps asking me to add money to allow this purchase or ask for permission. Am I...
  8. Cannot buy Robux with Microsoft Account Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot buy Robux with Microsoft Account Money: I attempted to purchase Robux for my son to use when he plays Roblox on PC. The prompt indicated I had to approve from my account but then said I needed to add money to my sons's child MS account. I did so but now there is no way to actually pay for the Robux from his...
  9. WHY CAN'T MICROSOFT JUST SELL ROBUX FOR PC!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY CAN'T MICROSOFT JUST SELL ROBUX FOR PC!!!!!!: Dear Microsoft, why can you sell robux on xbox in microsoft store, and NOT PC!! This is very annoying for me as I play on pc, please fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-microsoft-just-sell-robux-for-pc/94b93361-03c9-4764-b217-21334869369f
  10. Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance: Hi! I just re-installed Windows 10 Home on my PC and i had before 1,09€ on my Microsoft Store Balance and i'd like to buy with 0,99€ but it doesn't show in paying. Before i re-installed Windows 10 i could buy stuff without problems. What should i do?? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...