Windows 10: WHY CAN'T MICROSOFT JUST SELL ROBUX FOR PC!!!!!!

Discus and support WHY CAN'T MICROSOFT JUST SELL ROBUX FOR PC!!!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, why can you sell robux on xbox in microsoft store, and NOT PC!! This is very annoying for me as I play on pc, please fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by su tart, May 13, 2020.

1. su tart Win User

WHY CAN'T MICROSOFT JUST SELL ROBUX FOR PC!!!!!!

Dear Microsoft, why can you sell robux on xbox in microsoft store, and NOT PC!!

This is very annoying for me as I play on pc, please fix this.​

:)

su tart, May 13, 2020

2. Problems with robux purchase

I bought robux but It didnt add to my roblox account (Im playing on pc) can i not use it on pc?

ToryHouston, May 13, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while purchasing Robux through Microsoft Store on your PC.

I would suggest you to refer the article Troubleshoot
    problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

However, we do have a dedicated team who can assist you with the issue. Let me help you in pointing towards the right direction, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Accounts and Billing team for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 13, 2020
  4. WHY CAN'T MICROSOFT JUST SELL ROBUX FOR PC!!!!!!

Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, May 13, 2020
Thema:

WHY CAN'T MICROSOFT JUST SELL ROBUX FOR PC!!!!!!

1. WHY CAN'T MICROSOFT JUST SELL ROBUX FOR PC!!!!!! - Similar Threads - WHY CAN'T MICROSOFT

2. why doesnt microsoft rewards send the robux to my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why doesnt microsoft rewards send the robux to my email: why doesnt microsoft rewards send the robux to my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-microsoft-rewards-send-the-robux-to-my/f80d3cc3-ae3c-414a-aa9b-0c7bdcb89547
  3. why doesnt microsoft rewards send the robux to my email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why doesnt microsoft rewards send the robux to my email: why doesnt microsoft rewards send the robux to my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-microsoft-rewards-send-the-robux-to-my/f80d3cc3-ae3c-414a-aa9b-0c7bdcb89547
  4. Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?: Is it possible in the future for it to come back because i had like already redeemed the 100 robux a couple times but now i have to grind for 12,000 points just for the 800 robux option which can take over multiple weeks to get....
  5. Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did microsoft rewards remove the 100 robux option and the 400 robux option?: Is it possible in the future for it to come back because i had like already redeemed the 100 robux a couple times but now i have to grind for 12,000 points just for the 800 robux option which can take over multiple weeks to get....
  6. ROBUX in PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    ROBUX in PC: I have added money in my sons ,Microsoft account, when he wanted to purchase a robux will not give him the option. I have give him all the permission but not working. what is wrong with this MS ....
  7. Robux for PC 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robux for PC 2.0: Hello! I currently cannot buy any robux on the windows edition but i can buy the robux that is selling for the xbox, please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robux-for-pc-20/0d2b4060-0adf-4ac3-98dd-0baf6d626cc6
  8. Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?: Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux? I would like for my daughter to pull from her Microsoft account allowance under the Microsoft Family account. I posted this elsewhere, but it was in the wrong category. I'm an older mom and this is very...
  9. Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance: Hi! I just re-installed Windows 10 Home on my PC and i had before 1,09€ on my Microsoft Store Balance and i'd like to buy with 0,99€ but it doesn't show in paying. Before i re-installed Windows 10 i could buy stuff without problems. What should i do?? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Why can't I reset my PC to sell?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I reset my PC to sell?: why doesn't it let me reset my pc to sell. I already did the command prompt as well. please help * Original title: restart pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-reset-my-pc-to-sell/80898dec-80fc-4588-be47-a27d51fd79ff