Windows 10: why cant my antivirus program (avast) not pickup the web demographic popup on my computer?

Discus and support why cant my antivirus program (avast) not pickup the web demographic popup on my computer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i don't know what to do! what is the web demographic popup on my computer and how do i fix it? if anybody knows how to fix it please give me some... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by plorky cookie, May 28, 2019.

1. why cant my antivirus program (avast) not pickup the web demographic popup on my computer?

i don't know what to do! what is the web demographic popup on my computer and how do i fix it? if anybody knows how to fix it please give me some detail and if you can a program to stop this because it is getting really annoying thanks

:)

plorky cookie, May 28, 2019

2. 'Web Demographic Survey' powered by 'PremierOpinion' popup issue !? What is this !!!

'Web Demographic Survey' powered by 'PremierOpinion' popup issue !? What is this !!! I have a fully up to date Defender and yet I seem to be getting a Popup on my computer ? Can I get some advice that doesn't involve subscribing to the very organizations
    that put it there in the first place, please?

any help or advice would be gratefully received

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy

richarddwatkins, May 28, 2019
  3. why cant my antivirus program (avast) not pickup the web demographic popup on my computer?

Jsssssssss, May 28, 2019
Thema:

why cant my antivirus program (avast) not pickup the web demographic popup on my computer?

1. why cant my antivirus program (avast) not pickup the web demographic popup on my computer? - Similar Threads - why cant antivirus

2. Avast Antivirus corrupted my Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Avast Antivirus corrupted my Windows 10: I recently Upgraded my Desktop from Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit Activated to Windows 10 processional 64bit.It would prefer to call it A fresh Installation than A upgrade as I completely formatted my C drive.After Installing Windows 10 I installed my Internet Drivers and Before...
  3. Avast Antivirus corrupted my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avast Antivirus corrupted my Windows 10: I recently Upgraded my Desktop from Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit Activated to Windows 10 processional 64bit.It would prefer to call it A fresh Installation than A upgrade as I completely formatted my C drive.After Installing Windows 10 I installed my Internet Drivers and Before...
  4. Avast Antivirus corrupted my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?: I recently heard about the Avast scandal. Avast allegedly sold millions of user data. I'm not sure if this is true, but to be on the safe side, I decided to uninstall it. Do you know any good alternatives?...
  6. Avast AntiVirus Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Avast AntiVirus Bug: Hi team, I have been facing this problem from yesterday, Avast anti virus installing automatically , I didn't even download the setup and I am pretty much sure I uninstalled the Anti virus yesterday but When I logged in today the anti virus program was there , I have Mcfee...
  7. Why was Avast Free Antivirus installed on my Windows 10 device?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why was Avast Free Antivirus installed on my Windows 10 device?: Just recognized that there is a "new tool" on my laptop. It was installed on 17th, January 2020 without my "OK". Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-was-avast-free-antivirus-installed-on-my/a3435176-469c-4fb2-9dec-1d4e2112fbb7
  8. Is Avast a safe Antivirus?

Is Avast a safe Antivirus?: I recently found a free antivirus software called Avast. I'm just wondering if it is safe to install and if it is worth it. If you can, please answer ASAP. My McAfee is running out. I have seen other users encounter BSoD(STOP) errors and viruses that made its way onto the...
  9. Avast antivirus solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Avast antivirus solution: How Can I Fix Avast Antivirus Error 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast-antivirus-solution/9cef230e-4f8d-45ca-ab3e-dc847220bc28
  10. Avast Antivirus Problem

Avast Antivirus Problem: Hi, I have a desktop PC and recently installed windows10 OS Then when that was up and running I went to install an antivirus. I wasn't aware that Windows Defender was part of the package and so I went to look for an antivirus program. I like Chome browser and read that...