Windows 10: Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

Discus and support Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xionite97, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Xionite97 Win User

Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We recently began the switch to the PC version and through Windows to keep that world but for whatever reason, he cant join ME. I was able to join a world he started just fine. It just said joining host for a second then loaded me into the world. but for whatever reason when he tries to join me he gets stuck in the swirly load screen and the "Joining Host" in the corner doesn't go away, it will just eventually say 'Failed." Is there a fix to this or anything I can try to allow him to join???

:)

Xionite97, Apr 3, 2019

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Whenever I try to join my friends world (we are on different networks) I can't join. It says "Unable to connect to world." I make sure he invites me to his world before I try to join. When I click the Accept button from the invite, it loads up Minecraft
    and says "Generating world Locating server" It does this for about 20 seconds before saying "Unable to connect to world." I can still connect to public multiplayer servers but I can't join his world.

Jayden Smith, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Nobody can join my world!

So here's what happened: I was trying to join a world with some friends of mine, and the game always says that it is unable to connect to the world. But, when we're in close proximity, it works just fine. What can I do to solve this problem?

zirconiumfire, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

its the other way round no one can join my worlds

TaylorFinlay, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

1. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!! - Similar Threads - Why can't friend

2. Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore: This happened pretty recently, within the last two weeksish. Friends can no longer join the world's I make, and I can't join some of theirs. I can join person 1s server, person 3 and 4 can join person 1 and each others, but I cant join person 3 or 4, and no one seems to able...
  3. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...
  4. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  5. Can't install Astroneer on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Astroneer on my Laptop: Hi. I bought Astroneer for Xbox a little bit ago and thought I could download it on my laptop to play at school while I had downtime. When I go to download it the store, the install button is a very light shade of blue implying that it's not clickable, and when a roll over it...
  6. Can't create/join clubs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create/join clubs: Hello, I am trying to join or create clubs on Forza Horizon 4 but everytime it gives me an error "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to change this" I checked my settings and everything is how it...
  7. Can't Join a Club

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Join a Club: I recently started playing Forza Horizon 4 and would like to join a club for the game. Whenever I try it gives me a message that says "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy settings on Xbox.com to change this." I have gone into my...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I...: Whenever we try to connect to each other's worlds through the Xbox app it says "Unable to connect to world". We can play together on a realms server, and can join other servers, just not each other. I've changed my NAT type to open, and port forwarded all the required ports...
  9. How can I join the conversation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I join the conversation?: Anyway I have Windows 10 as well and I was having the same issue with FaceBook. I tried moving the app from the secondary storage D: to primary C: , The app has not crashed at all....
  10. Can't Join or Delete Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Join or Delete Homegroup: I have a 3 PC ("Server" and two others) home network. On my Server, OLDLOCALUSER created a Homegroup in Win7. I upgraded all 3 PCs from Win7 to Win10. On my Server, I changed my OLDLOCALUSER to NEWMSACCOUNT. I also created NEWMSACCOUNT on the two other PCs. I lost the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i connect to my friends game in astroneer

2. cant join friends astroneer game

3. astroneer unable to join host

4. astroner cant join to friends,
  5. why can people not join my astroneer world,
  6. i cant join my friend in astroner,
  7. astroneer crash on join,
  8. why cant my friend join me in astroneer