Windows 10: Why can't my settings remain with undates?

Discus and support Why can't my settings remain with undates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; At every update, my setting get messed up: The narrator blares about 20 x when composing emails, the lockscreen is back (no one else uses my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gigsib, Feb 27, 2019.

1. gigsib Win User

Why can't my settings remain with undates?

At every update, my setting get messed up: The narrator blares about 20 x when composing emails, the lockscreen is back (no one else uses my laptop), and on and on...

x-ing the narrator works only for a few seconds before it is back full blast.,and I have no need for a lock screen. I think my next laptop will be a google device.

:)

gigsib, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Why can't my settings remain with undates?

1. Why can't my settings remain with undates? - Similar Threads - Why can't settings

2. Why can't I set a reminder?????????

in Cortana
    Why can't I set a reminder?????????: I literally DEPEND upon setting reminders using Cortana. Just now I tried to set a reminder on my Windows 10 desktop. Forget it. It ain't gonna happen. WHY?????????????????????????????? What's happened to that functionality??...
  3. Can't change my country in Settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change my country in Settings.: I'm having trouble connecting to the Microsoft Store, and i'm suspecting the reason of this is because my country is not set up properly. So I tried to change it in the Settings App, but in the country option there aren't any options to choose....
  4. My settings is not laughing why

My settings is not laughing why: My settings is not laughing why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-is-not-laughing-why/dad1de7d-241c-4b6c-b074-739b06ae3428
  5. why can't open setting in windows 10 in laptop

why can't open setting in windows 10 in laptop: why setting dose not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-open-setting-in-windows-10-in-laptop/54a9d47e-9676-42ef-a59b-98c3e6de1017
  6. Why can't Cortana set a reminder for every 20 minutes to leave my pc?

in Cortana
    Why can't Cortana set a reminder for every 20 minutes to leave my pc?: It gave me the option of monthly weekly daily, so obviously totally misunderstanding what every 20 minutes means. I though it would be a simple task, and I'm sure I've seen it done on tv. In fact it hasn't really been able to help with much....
  7. my mouse setting keeps changing why

my mouse setting keeps changing why: i cant keep my mouse setting it keeps reverting back to the default why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-setting-keeps-changing-why/f4d1490e-b441-494d-ad49-f19135254985
  8. why i can not open my settings on my computer

why i can not open my settings on my computer: I clik on my settings and it comes up for a few mins then it goes out I can not get in to my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/why-i-can-not-open-my-settings-on-my-computer/231e6c32-463e-4aec-9c9a-f6196f907ca8
  9. Why is the Battery Time Remaining Not Showing Up

Why is the Battery Time Remaining Not Showing Up: Whenever I hover over the battery icon, it only shows the battery percentage remaining, it doesn't also show the battery time remaining. When I click on the battery icon, it still doesn't show the battery time remaining. I even clicked on the battery settings, but it didn't...
  10. Why does this serious flaw remain unfixed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does this serious flaw remain unfixed?: [img] I'm a relative newcomer to Win 10, but it's still been 10 months since I encountered this exasperating issue, and I assume it's been present since Win 10 was launched? I can't fathom why there haven't been more complaints to get it fixed. -- Terry, East Grinstead,...