Windows 10: Why can't my settings remain with undates?

Discus and support Why can't my settings remain with undates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; At every update, my setting get messed up: The narrator blares about 20 x when composing emails, the lockscreen is back (no one else uses my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gigsib, Feb 27, 2019.

1. gigsib Win User

Why can't my settings remain with undates?

At every update, my setting get messed up: The narrator blares about 20 x when composing emails, the lockscreen is back (no one else uses my laptop), and on and on...

x-ing the narrator works only for a few seconds before it is back full blast.,and I have no need for a lock screen. I think my next laptop will be a google device.

:)

gigsib, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 5, 2019
  3. loss of activation after windows 10 anniversary undate.

loss of activation after windows 10 anniversary undate. Displayed key will not enter. Any suggestions?

MarkKimmel, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Why can't my settings remain with undates? - Similar Threads - Why can't settings

2. Why I can't modify my settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't modify my settings?: Can someone help me with this? For no reason I see that it won't let me change my settings when I turn on the camera and microphone. I mean, it just doesn't work or what it does, and it doesn't let me click "change" and "off."I've spent 20 minutes of my life finding the...
  3. Why I can't modify my settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can't modify my settings?: Can someone help me with this? For no reason I see that it won't let me change my settings when I turn on the camera and microphone. I mean, it just doesn't work or what it does, and it doesn't let me click "change" and "off."I've spent 20 minutes of my life finding the...
  4. Why I can't modify my settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. undate or delete wdcsam64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    undate or delete wdcsam64.sys: I'm running Windows 11. I tried to use my Western Digital external backup drive, and in the process, I turned off the memory integrity toggle under Core Isolation. I've checked for updates and I can scan and delete all but one instance of the driver wdcsam64.sys but I can't...
  6. undate or delete wdcsam64.sys

undate or delete wdcsam64.sys: I'm running Windows 11. I tried to use my Western Digital external backup drive, and in the process, I turned off the memory integrity toggle under Core Isolation. I've checked for updates and I can scan and delete all but one instance of the driver wdcsam64.sys but I can't...
  7. Why language remain in bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why language remain in bar?: 2 languages in setting remained, but deleted option remain still in bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-language-remain-in-bar/c91fab47-3c37-44df-93f4-db123893bfdc
  8. Why language remain in bar?

Why language remain in bar?: 2 languages in setting remained, but deleted option remain still in bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-language-remain-in-bar/c91fab47-3c37-44df-93f4-db123893bfdc
  9. undates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    undates: i have been trying to update my computer but it is not letting me i cant figure out what is going on i keep getting this message: Your version of Windows has reached end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features...
  10. why i can't open my settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    why i can't open my settings: I have been trying to open my setting but it don't open i click it sevaral time but no response from everywhere i tryed but it don't open please help with this problem...