Windows 10: Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?

Discus and support Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My son is able to play single player on minecraft under is account, but if he tries to join a server to play with his friends online, it does not work.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Stephanie0820, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?

My son is able to play single player on minecraft under is account, but if he tries to join a server to play with his friends online, it does not work. It will ask for the admin password, even if I put in my admin password, it doesnt work while logged into the computer under his username. He can play multiplayer if I log into my admin account, but I want him to be able to play with his friends when I am not home.

How do I fix this?

:)

Stephanie0820, Mar 9, 2019

2. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hey there guys,

My son has minecraft on his ipad, and uses my xbox live account to play with his brother and sister.

I have tried to buy him coins on his ipad, which didnt work. Is there a way for me to log into my microsoft (xbox live) account, and buy minecraft coins on my laptop as opposed to his ipad?

Thanks

Stephen

StephenLott1, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Gingy64 Win User

Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?

Mojang locked my son out of Minecraft

My son has played Minecraft for years and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Recently everyone was forced over to Mojang for the login and everything fell apart.

Since we set up my son's account we have changed internet service providers and the email address we used no longer exists.

Tried contacting Mojang and was given more things to prove my identity than the government does for a passport.

Still no luck and unable to legitimately access the Minecraft account.

To me this is Mojang / Microsoft stealing the money already spent and forcing us to spend more money.

It also causes much duress to someone that does not understand corporate greed.

Is anyone else having the same problem and do you have a solution?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Gingy64, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?

1. Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account? - Similar Threads - Why can't son

2. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son can't log into his account.: So we can't log into my sons account, and I can't recover it.Someone hacked it, and now when we go to log in, we get the code in our email, then it gives us two different bogus "aliases" that are partially hidden. And then it just doesn't let us do anything.Why can't we...
  3. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son can't log into his account.: So we can't log into my sons account, and I can't recover it.Someone hacked it, and now when we go to log in, we get the code in our email, then it gives us two different bogus "aliases" that are partially hidden. And then it just doesn't let us do anything.Why can't we...
  4. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bought Minecraft under my account, can't play full game on son's account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft under my account, can't play full game on son's account: I purchased Minecraft through the Window's store so that my son can play on the computer. Since I don't want to store payment information on my kid's account I downloaded it using my Windows account. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal as this is his laptop so the program...
  6. Bought Minecraft under my account, can't play full game on son's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft under my account, can't play full game on son's account: I purchased Minecraft through the Window's store so that my son can play on the computer. Since I don't want to store payment information on my kid's account I downloaded it using my Windows account. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal as this is his laptop so the program...
  7. Bought Minecraft under my account, can't play full game on son's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password: My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password. Would it be necessary for anything for him to do? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-is-asking-me-for-his-child-account-password/756fd2b3-dc59-41b2-84c2-fbdc3a6b49fa
  9. My son wants to play Minecraft with friends of his, but can't join them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son wants to play Minecraft with friends of his, but can't join them..: We bought a PC so he could play Minecraft. We don't have X box. We paid for Minecraft, but it seems he isn't allowed to join any Relms? I think his friends are using Bedrock Editition I have looked under "family" and "settings" and I don't see why he can't do so. Do I...
  10. My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...: my Child is under A child account but some how after recent updates.my Child was able to buy Purchases from Microsoft store In his account even when the settings in the Family manages account is set to needs to ask a Parents Permission, he even was able to us his Account on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my son cant play minecraft online

2. son cant play minecraft multiplayer

3. how can.my son play.minecraft with.friend online xbox

4. how can my son join a multiplayer game on minecraft via ipad microsoft account,
  5. why cant my child play multiplayer minecraft