Windows 10: Why can't the experts tell us how to tecover files and Icons.

Discus and support Why can't the experts tell us how to tecover files and Icons. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; They don't know because their updates haven't been debuged before releasing them to the public.. I lost thee icons in my start menu and nothing they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by William.Robb886, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Why can't the experts tell us how to tecover files and Icons.

They don't know because their updates haven't been debuged before releasing them to the public.. I lost thee icons in my start menu and nothing they claimed would work worked, I finally discovered the problem one of their updates had behind the sceen unchecked boxes that needed to be checked. When I did the hidden Icons and files becam visable as they were before the update.

:)

William.Robb886, Nov 14, 2018
  2. OneMoar Win User

Sapphire R9 280x won't display on a new build

you need to follow the steps I listed ...

OneMoar, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Why can't the experts tell us how to tecover files and Icons.

Custom File Icons?

I've got a program that creates various file types; some of these are associated with the program and display its icon. Is it possible to keep the file association, but change the icons for some of the associated types so they stand out in a listing?

If so, then ideally I'd like to extract the icon from the exe, make three slightly different versions, and make these display (at all scales) for the three main file types. Any suggestions for tools to do this? I have Photoshop CS5.

nigelmercier, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Why can't the experts tell us how to tecover files and Icons.

1. Why can't the experts tell us how to tecover files and Icons. - Similar Threads - Why can't experts

2. So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...: Is this some sort of a joke? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-you-tell-us-to-sign-up-for-365-but-you-wont/47d317db-751b-4186-91e0-b089f7e112eb
  3. So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...: Is this some sort of a joke? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-you-tell-us-to-sign-up-for-365-but-you-wont/47d317db-751b-4186-91e0-b089f7e112eb
  4. So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Not an expert!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not an expert!: I have a HP laptop that is connected automatically to an unknown network. The unknown net work has set up parental controls. Laptop,phones, Ruku, Xbox , everything! I need help! I already did F11 restart and found my system32 in my x drive. Needless to say it didn’t work....
  6. Why Can't Windows TELL us What Programs are Using Devices?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Can't Windows TELL us What Programs are Using Devices?: So I use my Android phone for the very noble purpose of debugging Visual Basic software. The emulators run like garbage so I'm fine with hooking up my phone. Of course, once I'm done debugging, I need to disconnect my phone, since it being hooked up to my PC kinda defeats...
  7. How to become windows expert

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to become windows expert: Hello! Evey one hope all of you have splendid day. Ok i am fan of Microsoft i love Microsoft i am fan of Windows too and want to learn it completely. I mean i want to learn the internals of Windows . I know alot of you guys are aware of these tools fix win10 and ultimate...
  8. Why can't the experts tell us how to to recover files and Icons.in windows 10 because of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't the experts tell us how to to recover files and Icons.in windows 10 because of...: They don't know because their updates have not bee tested or debugged before we the customer uploa them. I know bwcause my start menu icons disappeared and I juat now discovered why. Their updates religated my start menu to the hidden files portion of microsoft softwre. Onc...
  9. can't login into my expert zone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't login into my expert zone.: hi there I am trying to login into my expert zone account and can't. the link not clickable where it say already a member. its asking me to join but I already have an account. can you please help me fix this. thanks...
  10. Why can't MS just let us play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't MS just let us play?: Why can't MS just either admit they hate PC gamers or fix auto download? I have seen hundreds here and thousands online complaining about auto downloads when playing games. The problem MS just keeps saying it is on the users end, NO IT"S NOT! I can be playing any online game...