Windows 10: Why cant Windows 10 count

Discus and support Why cant Windows 10 count in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shonk_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6rbe7/why_cant_windows_10_count/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shonk_, Dec 4, 2020.

1. /u/Shonk_ Win User

Why cant Windows 10 count

/u/Shonk_, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Why cant Windows 10 count

I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

Hi Loren,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you added file count column for folders in File Explorer? What are the steps did you followed?
    • When you say, "actual file count is not displaying" is this issue specific to any folder or happening with all folders?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus on your system?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View from navigation pane and choose Detail pane.
    Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Why cant Windows 10 count

1. Why cant Windows 10 count - Similar Threads - Why cant count

2. Photo Count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Count: Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the...
  3. Photo Count

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Count: Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the...
  4. Why is unused memory counted as used at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is unused memory counted as used at the same time?: So I'm regularly using a VM with Hyper-V on my Windows 11 host system Windows 11 Pro, 64 bit, 16GB RAM, Core i5 without any issues. But since yesterday I noticed that I don't have enough available RAM for powering up my VM. In task manager I can see that I'm constantly...
  5. Why is unused memory counted as used at the same time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is unused memory counted as used at the same time?: So I'm regularly using a VM with Hyper-V on my Windows 11 host system Windows 11 Pro, 64 bit, 16GB RAM, Core i5 without any issues. But since yesterday I noticed that I don't have enough available RAM for powering up my VM. In task manager I can see that I'm constantly...
  6. why cant i update windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why cant i update windows 10: i get this errorSome update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80070570any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-update-windows-10/ef3a4723-7826-4bbf-ab05-30909346f2ef
  7. why cant windows 10 look cooler

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why cant windows 10 look cooler: why cant windows 10 look cooler i am soo bord of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-windows-10-look-cooler/62eaa5d3-1169-49f5-87fd-e5c6cfdd829b
  8. Why Does File Explorer's "word count" never work?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Does File Explorer's "word count" never work?: When you select word count to be displayed for file properties in File Explorer, it never, or barely works, as you can see from this screenshot. How is it possible that such a basic feature doesn't work. Isn't both Windows 10 and MS Office made by the same company? 173352
  9. WIndows 10 home remaining rearm count

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIndows 10 home remaining rearm count: I have bought a new laptop a few days ago. It has a pre-installed windows 10 home single language OS. For some reason, I ran the slmgr.vbs/dlv command and found 'Remaining rearm count: 1000', what does it mean?...
  10. Word Count

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word Count: How to find continuous word count in Windows 10. It used to show up at bottom left of screen, now it is nowhere. I'm not looking for total words in doc, just as I type. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-count/eb04c654-a4d8-4210-8129-25c5faf64a9b