Windows 10: Why can't Windows 10 work as well as Android

Discus and support Why can't Windows 10 work as well as Android in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This morning I have something slowing down Facebook. I find something called Superfetch slowing down my computer and something called HD Real audio.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdwardSebesta1, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Why can't Windows 10 work as well as Android

This morning I have something slowing down Facebook.

I find something called Superfetch slowing down my computer and something called HD Real audio.

I see help postings which are links to another question, but usually I find those go to topics which often are not really useful. Then there is the all purpose virus thing.

Also, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers another popular suggestion that doesn't work.

I stop Superfetch and HD Real audio. I am trying to print something in Chrome. It seems to be hogging resources.

Why can't Microsoft make their god damned stuff work. Like Android.

:)

EdwardSebesta1, Jan 5, 2019

2. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 5, 2019
  4. t_ski Win User

Why can't Windows 10 work as well as Android

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Why can't Windows 10 work as well as Android :(

t_ski, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Why can't Windows 10 work as well as Android

1. Why can't Windows 10 work as well as Android - Similar Threads - Why can't Android

2. Windows subsystem for Android is not well to support ipv6 connections.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows subsystem for Android is not well to support ipv6 connections.: Hi, every MS magaments,Last year, you commitment the Windows subsystem for Android is well supported ipv6 connections, I am very enthusized for your decision, but until updated the last version of the WSA, it is NOT well to support ipv6 connections. The connection for the WSA...
  3. Windows subsystem for Android is not well to support ipv6 connections.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows subsystem for Android is not well to support ipv6 connections.: Hi, every MS magaments,Last year, you commitment the Windows subsystem for Android is well supported ipv6 connections, I am very enthusized for your decision, but until updated the last version of the WSA, it is NOT well to support ipv6 connections. The connection for the WSA...
  4. Touchscreen not working well.

Touchscreen not working well.: So recently my touchscreen was not working well so when I tried updating the driver it worked but it only last for a few days. Now this is different whenever I update my driver's touchscreen its gone on the next day please help I tried everything like restarting my computer...
  5. Windows Insider not working well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Insider not working well: My Windows Insider Programming is not working its just showing this screen, I am unable to change my channel or download preview builds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-not-working-well/46559fa4-c352-4f19-af15-e29aa4b41ce6
  6. Windows Insider not working well

Windows Insider not working well: My Windows Insider Programming is not working its just showing this screen, I am unable to change my channel or download preview builds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-not-working-well/46559fa4-c352-4f19-af15-e29aa4b41ce6
  7. windows is not working well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is not working well: hi, i run an avast scan and i have recive this message that i have 577 broken registery items, is this possible to fix?, also some windows fuetures are not working like the file explorer, or control panel...
  8. windows is not working well

windows is not working well: hi, i run an avast scan and i have recive this message that i have 577 broken registery items, is this possible to fix?, also some windows fuetures are not working like the file explorer, or control panel...
  9. Does Bluestacks, that provides Android platform on Windows, work well?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does Bluestacks, that provides Android platform on Windows, work well?: Split from this thread. Hi, I need to know if android platform application works perfectly on windows platform. like if we use bluestacks that provide android platform on microsoft windows and then we use android apps over it. It takes huge amount of memory and pc...
  10. RegAsm Not Working Well on Wndows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    RegAsm Not Working Well on Wndows 10: Hi, I have a DLL which need to be accessed from Excel VBA. This is a .net dll and I register it successfully with the RegAsm command. Regasm.exe "C:\********\***\***_gen_01.dll" /codebase /tlb In the VBA code I refer to the tlb in...