Windows 10: Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser...

Discus and support Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser? It's a similar problem with Windows Explorer, type face... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rong-115, Jun 15, 2024.

1. rong-115 Win User

Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser...

Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser? It's a similar problem with Windows Explorer, type face and font size can't be changed to make it readable for the visually impaired?

:)

rong-115, Jun 15, 2024
  2. rong-115 Win User

Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser and Windows Explorer, type face and font size can't be changed to make it readable?

Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser? It's a similar problem with Windows Explorer, type face and font size can't be changed to make it readable for the visually impaired?

rong-115, Jun 15, 2024
  3. Nikilet Win User
    Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar

My computer just went through the upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903. I had all my text at a comfortable size for me, but since the upgrade the text on my Chrome browser tabs and bookmarks bar is so small. I know it was larger before but don't remember how.

Is there anything I can do to make the text in these areas larger?

Nikilet, Jun 15, 2024
  4. P4-630 Win User

Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser...

Tabs and bookmarks large after installing latest version of Chrome

I did an older system restore but Chrome would then not work at all, restored back again to after installed the latest version and now still having the large browser tabs and large bookmarks. I always have my DPI set on 124% everything worked all fine before.

I had to set facebook on 75% zoom to get the text size as before but now it's all blurry, also the flash games on facebook are all "low" quality even at set at 100% zoom.
    It sucks, I'm not happy.

pic from my facebook, blurry text at 75%:

Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser... facebook-chat-blurry-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jun 15, 2024
Thema:

1. Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser... - Similar Threads - Why can't change

2. Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser...: Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser? It's a similar problem with Windows Explorer, type face and font size can't be changed to make it readable for the visually impaired?...
  3. Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser...: Why can't you change the text size in Windows tabs and bookmark label in the chrome browser? It's a similar problem with Windows Explorer, type face and font size can't be changed to make it readable for the visually impaired?...
  4. Why can't you change the font size in Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't you change the font size in Sticky Notes?: Another example of an 'improvement' in moving from an old app to a new one - I used to be able to change the font size of sticky notes so some could have more prominence than others, and I could adjust size to fit more or less text into a particular size of note. This seems...
  5. Why can't you change the font size in Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't you change the font size in Sticky Notes?: Another example of an 'improvement' in moving from an old app to a new one - I used to be able to change the font size of sticky notes so some could have more prominence than others, and I could adjust size to fit more or less text into a particular size of note. This seems...
  6. Chrome tabs and browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome tabs and browsers: I have a new HP laptop and I am running an extra screen. One the extra screen, I have 2 Chrome browsers with multiple different tabs on each browser. I have a Chrome browser on the laptop with different tabs. I would like that desktop set-up to be the same when I restart or...
  7. Chrome Tab & Menu Font Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Tab & Menu Font Size: The latest automatic update changed my Chrome tab & menu font size to a size so small that it can't be read. I've tried adjusting menu settings, and even reset Chrome, but no luck. Advice?...
  8. Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar

in Browsers and Email
    Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar: My computer just went through the upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903. I had all my text at a comfortable size for me, but since the upgrade the text on my Chrome browser tabs and bookmarks bar is so small. I know it was larger before but don't remember how. Is there anything...
  9. Can't change default browser to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change default browser to Google Chrome: Hi I use windows 10 version 1803 When I try changing the default browser in the settings, there's only 2 I can choose, Edge and Internet Explorer. I would like to use Google Chrome but it doesn't show up. The program is installed in my computer, I'm even using it right now...
  10. Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10: Following upgrade to W10 the font size of "Other Bookmarks" has reduced in size. Normal browser sizes are fine, just the Bookmark too small. Any way to increase those without increasing everything else? Thanks. 16716