Windows 10: Why come windows update is not working for the past 2 days

Discus and support Why come windows update is not working for the past 2 days in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows update is not working for the past two days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TEDHAUK, Jan 31, 2019.

1. TEDHAUK Win User

Why come windows update is not working for the past 2 days

windows update is not working for the past two days

:)

TEDHAUK, Jan 31, 2019
  2. JATownes Win User

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Mouse stopped working 2 days ago

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons for this matter to occur. One possible cause is your
    drivers
    might be
    outdated
    or the issue is within the
    device/hardware
    itself. However, we need to make sure that it is the case. To isolate the issue, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver update available in your computer/laptop manufacturer's
      website?

• Have you tried using the device to another computer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    Device Vendor manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 31, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Why come windows update is not working for the past 2 days - Similar Threads - Why update working

2. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days: Specs for computer:MotherBoard: Asus Tuf x570 plus wifi CPU: Ryzen 5900xGPU: EVGA 3070 FTW3 UltraRAM: GSKill RipJaws 32gb DDR4 3200mhzPSU: Generic Non-modular 700W Nothing overclocked at the time of BSOD. CPU temps normal, actively monitoring using HWinfo64. I do have a...
  3. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days: Specs for computer:MotherBoard: Asus Tuf x570 plus wifi CPU: Ryzen 5900xGPU: EVGA 3070 FTW3 UltraRAM: GSKill RipJaws 32gb DDR4 3200mhzPSU: Generic Non-modular 700W Nothing overclocked at the time of BSOD. CPU temps normal, actively monitoring using HWinfo64. I do have a...
  4. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hibernating stopped working in past day or so. Not sure why

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernating stopped working in past day or so. Not sure why: [ATTACH] Having an issue with hibernating. Running Windows 10 64 bit on a HP desktop quad core processor No problems until recently. Ran CMD as an administrator and powercfg /requests and here is what it says for processes and services running in the image above: How...
  6. Windows 10 update deleted 2 days of work in Word.

Windows 10 update deleted 2 days of work in Word.: Microsoft decided to update my computer this morning. Now my last 2 days of work on a thesis paper is gone. Word claims the last day I work on the paper is 8/17. Where is my work form last night? It just erased any trace of work over the last couple of days. How do I...
  7. Come the Day

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Come the Day: What happens when the day arrives that WINDOWS SECURITY is all you need. And you can bet that a Dollar to a pinch of **** that will happen third party be to be polite not be needed. They will be outraged they will all in Unison combine and try to pull the rug under Windows...
  8. Come the Day

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Come the Day: What happens when the day arrives that WINDOWS SECURITY is all you need. And you can bet that a Dollar to a pinch of **** that will happen third party be to be polite not be needed. They will be outraged they will all in Unison combine and try to pull the rug under Windows...
  9. Past 2 Days BSOD very Random Occurrence

Past 2 Days BSOD very Random Occurrence: Hi Guys Over the past 2 days been getting very random BSOD maybe one to 3 times a day. I have not seen the other messages other than minidump files been created. But today i saw lvrs64.sys which i am not sure if it is related to Logitec Webcam Software but checking my...
  10. 2 BSOD's in the past 2 days don't know what is going on.

2 BSOD's in the past 2 days don't know what is going on.: I have gotten two BSOD's in the past two days while playing League of Legends with my friends. I think all my drivers are up to date so I am not sure what is causing the problem. Also i don't think me playing the game is relevant to the crashes. Please give me feed back from...