Windows 10: Why Computer is Freezing Randomly?

Discus and support Why Computer is Freezing Randomly? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc is freezing randomly. Maybe after every few weeks or days. When it freezes, everything becomes unusable. Ctrl + Alt + Del doesn't work. Almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrBlackhole, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Why Computer is Freezing Randomly?

My pc is freezing randomly. Maybe after every few weeks or days. When it freezes, everything becomes unusable. Ctrl + Alt + Del doesn't work. Almost like it becomes an internet video, and the buffer is really bad. This freeze pattern is like a video. It pauses and resumes. You can move the mouse for a few seconds, and then again, it freezes, and this is only fixed after I reboot it manually by holding the power button as my casing doesn't have a restart button. This problem is really frustrating. The videos that are available on youtube for fixing it doesn't match my PC's available options entirely. This problem has been occurring for a while now. All my drivers are up to date.
    Any suggestions?
    My PC Config
    CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700x

CPU Cooler - AMD Wraith Prism Stock Cooler
    MB - Asus TUF x570 Gaming Plus WIFI

GPU - Zotac GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 Non AMP

Casing - Thermaltake Versa J23
    PSU - Thermaltake Smart RGB 700W

OS - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1909 OS Built 18363.836

:)

MrBlackhole, Jun 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Why Computer is Freezing Randomly?

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Why Computer is Freezing Randomly?

1. Why Computer is Freezing Randomly? - Similar Threads - Why Computer Freezing

2. Computer freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes randomly: I've been trying to figure out why my computer freezes randomly, sometimes two or three times a day. When it happens I can not do anything except for power it off. I've tried to look through the logs but I can't find anything that tells me what is wrong.When I log back in I...
  3. Computer freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes randomly: I've been trying to figure out why my computer freezes randomly, sometimes two or three times a day. When it happens I can not do anything except for power it off. I've tried to look through the logs but I can't find anything that tells me what is wrong.When I log back in I...
  4. Why my computer keeps freezing randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my computer keeps freezing randomly?: Hello! My computer keeps randomly freezing image interruption , I can't click or do anything. I have to hold the turn on&off button to shot down the computer. After that I try to turn it on again and sometimes the Windows boots in but sometimes it doesn't, the circle keep...
  5. Why my computer keeps freezing randomly?

Why my computer keeps freezing randomly?: Hello! My computer keeps randomly freezing image interruption , I can't click or do anything. I have to hold the turn on&off button to shot down the computer. After that I try to turn it on again and sometimes the Windows boots in but sometimes it doesn't, the circle keep...
  6. Why my computer keeps freezing randomly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random Freezing of Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Freezing of Computer: I've been experiencing this random freezing of my computer for a long while now. Typically I'll hear a brief buzzing noise from the speakers and the system will just freeze in place, then after a bit my monitor will go black. I have to turn off or press the reset button on my...
  8. Random Freezing of Computer

Random Freezing of Computer: I've been experiencing this random freezing of my computer for a long while now. Typically I'll hear a brief buzzing noise from the speakers and the system will just freeze in place, then after a bit my monitor will go black. I have to turn off or press the reset button on my...
  9. Computer Freezing at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing at random: so my computer will randomly freeze during times of high use or low use. the mini dump file just says this************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version...
  10. computer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer randomly freezes: hey there , so okey today computer screen did freeze 2 times in 10 minutes , screen just freeze and desktop picture stays , mouse and keyboard dont react , so in event viewer i found this , it happened once before few days but i ignored it and just restarted pc and it was...