Windows 10: Why Cookies in Windws/INETcookies

Discus and support Why Cookies in Windws/INETcookies in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; No, I do not use IE nor Edge, but checking those "cookies", mine seem to be related to RadioSure program. *Think Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MarcHoppe, May 4, 2016.

1. Why Cookies in Windws/INETcookies

No, I do not use IE nor Edge, but checking those "cookies", mine seem to be related to RadioSure program. *Think

TairikuOkami, Jun 5, 2016

2. I was referring to the standard cookies that IE seems to always re-create. I understand your security concerns about other cookies - I just clear the browser cache on exit. This causes me extra work because the credential cookies are deleted.
    Additionally, you cannot opt-out of interest based advertising because that is driven by cookies.

IE had a convoluted way of retaining cookies you want or need if a site was in your favorites. I haven't found a way to keep good cookies in Chrome.

cCleaner has Smart cookie processing - I wish Browsers implemented this White list approach.

Anyway.... glad to hear you fond a solution that meets your retirements.

Slartybart, Jun 5, 2016
  3. MarcHoppe Win User
    Looks like you are in INetCache instead of INetCookies which is where the double click cookie kept getting added here.

MarcHoppe, Jun 7, 2016
  4. MarcHoppe Win User

Why Cookies in Windws/INETcookies

Anyway so far the only cookies that have been added back to that location are two from .msn and ms money so I don't worry about them too much. No more doubleclick or mathtag cookies so far. Fingers crossed...........

MarcHoppe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Why Cookies in Windws/INETcookies

1. Why Cookies in Windws/INETcookies - Similar Threads - Why Cookies Windws

2. cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    cookies: This will sound odd, But I need to make sure Technology has not advanced into the realm of SuPErFraKiNStuPiD. I need help Turning on my enabled cookies. That is correct I need help finding the Enable button to turn on the already ENABLED cookies option. Again I understand...
  3. cookies

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cookies: how to remove tracking cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cookies/2b7be4fc-66fe-4e2c-9781-66fd6bcb2e43
  4. Cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cookies: How to access cookies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cookies/62017338-be01-4896-952e-01b7da9f32b8"
  5. windws 10 education?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windws 10 education?: I want to install and use windows 10 education onto a PC that I am building. I will be using it for schoolwork. The problem is that my school doesn't offer Windows 10. So what can I do? I can't afford to buy regular windows 10. Does anyone have experiences with sites like...
  6. Cookies

Cookies: How do I enable cookies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cookies/8e3bba0b-c7e7-4433-b1a0-777a4fede6b6"
  7. Cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cookies: How do I unblock cookies in Chrome Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cookies/c7523d58-b3f7-40e4-a4ca-58d4c61e8504
  8. cookies

cookies: I need to enable cookies in order to read a specific text on the internet. I cannot find where, in Windows 10, to do this. The article sent to me was published in 2012 and doesn't seem to work with Windows 10. Can you please help...
  9. cookies???

in Browsers and Email
    cookies???: Running W10, (mostly) using Chrome browser. How do I delete cookies? Thanks in advance 45492
  10. INetCookies after Fall Creators Update...

in Browsers and Email
    INetCookies after Fall Creators Update...: Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I thought it was more browser than OS related. Anyway, after last week's v1709 update, CCleaner has been deleting a file it never used to. C:\Users\UserId\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\deprecated.cookie It shows up...