Windows 10: Why did Briefcsae go away in Windows 10?

Discus and support Why did Briefcsae go away in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use briefcase between multiple computers in my shop that are not connected to the internet. These are portable devices that need files synced with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by doug1pc, Feb 2, 2019.

1. doug1pc Win User

Why did Briefcsae go away in Windows 10?

I use briefcase between multiple computers in my shop that are not connected to the internet. These are portable devices that need files synced with the NAS server when back in the shop. My first new laptop running Windows 10 and it is worthless to me. If Microsoft does not make this feature available again I will never buy another Windows device again. Apple may not have the feature either but this is the last straw Microsoft. You OneDrive marketing genius just cost you a loyal customer.

Is there going to be a fix for this soon?

:)

doug1pc, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Why did Briefcsae go away in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why did Briefcsae

2. Why did windows go back to previousversion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did windows go back to previousversion: When my windows failed to load stuck on welcome and after restarting and rebooting, a previous version came up but all the files were without ANY current info so a month worth of school work and projects are not there. I read a few blogs but NOTHING was helpful ****! How can...
  3. Why did windows go back to previousversion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did windows go back to previousversion: When my windows failed to load stuck on welcome and after restarting and rebooting, a previous version came up but all the files were without ANY current info so a month worth of school work and projects are not there. I read a few blogs but NOTHING was helpful ****! How can...
  4. Why did windows go back to previousversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What Windows 10 features are going away?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Windows 10 features are going away?: I am thinking of upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have spend years getting Windows 10 just the way I like it. If I upgrade to Windows 11 will I lose everything I've down to make Windows 10 look how I like it? Is there a brief, understandable list of what losses I...
  6. What Windows 10 features are going away?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Windows 10 features are going away?: I am thinking of upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have spend years getting Windows 10 just the way I like it. If I upgrade to Windows 11 will I lose everything I've down to make Windows 10 look how I like it? Is there a brief, understandable list of what losses I...
  7. why is my internet going away

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is my internet going away: router A is in the living room and the main internet wire is going into it. router B is in my bedroom and i connected a long network wire from A to B and the network wire is going to port number 4 in the router and the light of the port is on the internet is spoiling in my...
  8. Why Windows 10 is going away and Linux integration is happening?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Windows 10 is going away and Linux integration is happening?: I read in news that Windows 10 is embedded with Linux? Why they are doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-10-is-going-away-and-linux-integration/07ee206b-2bbf-4feb-b6df-ef5379788aff
  9. Disk Cleanup is Going Away in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup is Going Away in Windows 10: Microsoft quietly announced that Disk Cleanup is now deprecated, news that was buried at the bottom of a blog post about Windows 10’s Storage Sense. Disk Cleanup isn’t going away immediately but is on its way out the door....
  10. Disk Cleanup is Going Away in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Disk Cleanup is Going Away in Windows 10: Didn't see this posted anywhere yet. Just ran across it from HTG. Microsoft quietly announced that Disk Cleanup is now deprecated, news that was buried at the bottom of a blog post about Windows 10’s Storage Sense. Disk Cleanup isn’t going away immediately but is on its way...