Windows 10: Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?

Discus and support Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I go to turn on my pc and all the sudden forge of empires and spotify installed itself without me doing anything. Plus my mouse cursor was changed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pbartley47701g, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?

I go to turn on my pc and all the sudden forge of empires and spotify installed itself without me doing anything. Plus my mouse cursor was changed to the older xp style mouse cursor. My default search engine was changed to yahoo. I didn't download anything for a week or two and it just now did this, plus if I did download a malicious file my paid antivirus would have detected it so it can't be malware. What is going on?

submitted by /u/pbartley47701g
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pbartley47701g, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Lori1962 Win User

forge of empires

Im not looking for age of empires, Im looking for forge of empires. which i dont see.

i play on my tablet and phone but cant find it here.

how can i find it?

or do you have it?

Lori1962, Jan 29, 2021
  3. How to install forge

That's weird...

What version of Minecraft do you have? I'll provide you with the Forge download link and we will try to do it step by step.

Miguel Ángel Córdoba, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?

1. Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything? - Similar Threads - Why did forge

2. Why did a windows update install itself without me allowing it? And then incapacitate my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did a windows update install itself without me allowing it? And then incapacitate my...: I kept putting off an update around January 20th 2024 then out of nowhere it installed the update on its own and I didn't even have internet at the time. When the computer turned back on it was running insanely slow there is no doubt it was caused by the update. I have spent...
  3. Why did a windows update install itself without me allowing it? And then incapacitate my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did a windows update install itself without me allowing it? And then incapacitate my...: I kept putting off an update around January 20th 2024 then out of nowhere it installed the update on its own and I didn't even have internet at the time. When the computer turned back on it was running insanely slow there is no doubt it was caused by the update. I have spent...
  4. Why did a windows update install itself without me allowing it? And then incapacitate my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update happen the day before this. Now, I'm dealing...
  6. Weird windows security apps installed without me doing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird windows security apps installed without me doing anything: Was watching youtube and after going back to my desktop i see something installed named vim 9.0 i went to look in event manager and saw that there were other things installed like ossec and wazuh agent all the apps were installed almost at the same time. Am i infected?...
  7. Weird windows security apps installed without me doing anything

Weird windows security apps installed without me doing anything: Was watching youtube and after going back to my desktop i see something installed named vim 9.0 i went to look in event manager and saw that there were other things installed like ossec and wazuh agent all the apps were installed almost at the same time. Am i infected?...
  8. Weird windows security apps installed without me doing anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Why did Roblox install itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Roblox install itself?: Yesterday this new app just appeared and installed itself. It's called Roblox. I had never heard of it before, but I see it is some sort of gaming app. I don't have any games on my system and I can't imagine why it installed itself without asking for permission. I uninstalled...
  10. Why did Roblox install itself?

Why did Roblox install itself?: Yesterday this new app just appeared and installed itself. It's called Roblox. I had never heard of it before, but I see it is some sort of gaming app. I don't have any games on my system and I can't imagine why it installed itself without asking for permission. I uninstalled...