Windows 10: Why did I get locked out of my microsoft account and how the F do I get back...

Discus and support Why did I get locked out of my microsoft account and how the F do I get back... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Your rag company is costing me a fortune with your little microsoft games. I need to get back on my computer NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardLower1, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Why did I get locked out of my microsoft account and how the F do I get back...

Your rag company is costing me a fortune with your little microsoft games. I need to get back on my computer NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

RichardLower1, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Cannot sign into microsoft account with Window 10 apps.

Hi Lyra,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you receive any error, when trying to Login using Microsoft Account on your system?

• Have you changed the password of your Microsoft Account/
    I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Change the language on the lock Screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Click the language on the bottom of the lock screen.

• Select the English language and click Ok.

• Put your password now and check if you are able to login.
    If the language option is not available on the bottom of o lock screen, then try method 2.

Method 2: Use On Screen Keyboard.

Follow the below steps;

• Click on the Ease of access icon on the bottom of lock screen.

• Select the On Screen Keyboard.

• Type your password through On Screen Keyboard.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Why did I get locked out of my microsoft account and how the F do I get back...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Why did I get locked out of my microsoft account and how the F do I get back...

1. Why did I get locked out of my microsoft account and how the F do I get back... - Similar Threads - Why did locked

2. I am locked out of my windows. How do I get back in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my windows. How do I get back in?: I just reinstalled my windows back in my laptop after using Ubuntu. Now my laptop, in windows OS, has a password I did not set up. Now I was locked out and I don't even know the password "my account" had. And now to be able to change the password on my windows, it's asking me...
  3. I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?: My laptop had locked me out it says preparing BitLocker recovery. Then it says you’re locked out enter the. recovery key ID I tried that it wouldn’t let me enter but one number. It asked me if I want to reset PC I clicked yes it says there was an error in resetting the PC...
  4. how do i get my microsoft account back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get my microsoft account back: Hi, i recently got my google account hacked because i got some king of malware when installing something, then i got some emails to change my password an email for vinted which i didnt really use but at that point i knew someone was able to get in my mail. later i discovered...
  5. how do i get my microsoft account back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my microsoft account back: Hi, i recently got my google account hacked because i got some king of malware when installing something, then i got some emails to change my password an email for vinted which i didnt really use but at that point i knew someone was able to get in my mail. later i discovered...
  6. how do i get my microsoft account back

7. How do I get a Microsoft account back?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get a Microsoft account back?: An account I have was accidentally deleted a few days ago. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-microsoft-account-back/73759d48-b21a-46ba-a00b-34e7028578bf
  8. How do I get a Microsoft account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a Microsoft account back?: An account I have was accidentally deleted a few days ago. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-microsoft-account-back/73759d48-b21a-46ba-a00b-34e7028578bf
  9. How do I get a Microsoft account back?

10. How do I get my f keys locked?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my f keys locked?: When I play any games that require the use of the f keys, I have to hold fn and push the f key I want to use. Is there a way I can lock the f keys so they don't adjust my brightness, volume, etc and instead be used in my game?...