Windows 10: Why did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space?

Discus and support Why did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I randomly lost 50+ gb on my hard drive and I’m super confused. Nothing new is in my downloads folder, and I can’t seem to easily find any new files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QuacksterJones, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Why did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space?

I randomly lost 50+ gb on my hard drive and I’m super confused. Nothing new is in my downloads folder, and I can’t seem to easily find any new files. What’s a way I can figure out what happened?

submitted by /u/QuacksterJones
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QuacksterJones, Mar 29, 2021

2. My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Mar 29, 2021
  3. GMSR Win User
    ADDING 50 GB Unallocated Space to (CWhy did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space? :) Drive as It Runs without DISK Space

(CWhy did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space? :) Drive of My PC Runs without DISK Space. Please take N/A to ADD 50 GB Unallocated Space of This PC to (CWhy did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space? :) Drive

Moved from Windows Essentials | Writer

OS may or may not be Windows 10

4. GMSR Win User

Why did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space?

ADDING 50 GB Unallocated Space to (CWhy did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space? :) Drive as It Runs without DISK Space

Dear Sir. Thanks for Your Answer of My Problem. But It Is A Matter of Great Regret That These Steps don't Solve My Problem.. After I Right Click on (CWhy did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space? :) Driive "Extend Volume" don't Function and As A Result " Extend Volume WIZARD" Don't Appear.

I Use Latest Version of Windows 10. My (CWhy did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space? :) at now is Out of Any Disk Space. As A Result My PC RUNS TOO SLOW TO WORK.

I Always Work As Freelancer. But My Work is Hampering Much for Want of Adequate Disk Space on My (CWhy did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space? :) Drive.

Please take an IMMEDIATE ACTION to ADD 50 GB Unallocated Spacce to (CWhy did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space? :) DRIVE of My PC.

Thema:

Why did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space?

1. Why did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space? - Similar Threads - Why did randomly

2. Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?: Okay, so this is the third time this has happened. Recently, I woke up today to find out I had 172 GB on my main SSD, and before going to bed, I had only 162 GB, which is average for me.What happened? I did disk clean-up a few days ago to clear 4 GB of update files, and there...
  3. Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?: Okay, so this is the third time this has happened. Recently, I woke up today to find out I had 172 GB on my main SSD, and before going to bed, I had only 162 GB, which is average for me.What happened? I did disk clean-up a few days ago to clear 4 GB of update files, and there...
  4. Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Keep on randomly losing space on my C drive

Keep on randomly losing space on my C drive: So recently I cleared up around 30 GB of space on my c drive and which is a lot for me as I had around 9GB before. But I've been noticing that I just randomly lose space without even downloading anything. I would notice it while browsing through my computer and I would see I...
  6. Keep on randomly losing space on my C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep on randomly losing space on my C drive: So recently I cleared up around 30 GB of space on my c drive and which is a lot for me as I had around 9GB before. But I've been noticing that I just randomly lose space without even downloading anything. I would notice it while browsing through my computer and I would see I...
  7. System files take almost 50 GB space in C drive

System files take almost 50 GB space in C drive: It looks like that System files take double space than normal. How can I reduce the files size? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-files-take-almost-50-gb-space-in-c-drive/09a4b308-423f-4007-b136-a11444c340d3
  8. Random loss of hard drive space?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random loss of hard drive space?: Dropbox said something about too little memory and then i checked "My PC" and it said 8GB. Then i searched on my PC if there are files i do not need, i literally come back after 1min and it says 2GB?! How? I can not think of anything, i don't remember that i installed...
  9. Why did my ssd just lose 40+ GB of storage?

Why did my ssd just lose 40+ GB of storage?: I just installed rainbow six siege on my d drive which is my hard drive. then the game acted like it needed to update and without even updating I lost 40gb of storage and have no clue what happened. I uninstalled the game and the 40gb are still gone please help! submitted by...
  10. Did I lose A External Hard Drive?

Did I lose A External Hard Drive?: Okay so basically I just bought an external USB hardrive so I can have more space for my PS4/Desktop. I first used it a little on my PC [worked fine] Then used it on my PS4. It told me I had to Format it [which I did] But now I can’t use it on my PC anymore, the plugged in...