Windows 10: Why did I see pictures of strangers in the photos ? And the screenshots that I have are...

Discus and support Why did I see pictures of strangers in the photos ? And the screenshots that I have are... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's in multiple pictures of people I didn't know in my photos I have reported this I did say screenshots now I can't find a screenshots and never got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Klenda, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Why did I see pictures of strangers in the photos ? And the screenshots that I have are...

It's in multiple pictures of people I didn't know in my photos I have reported this I did say screenshots now I can't find a screenshots and never got a reply back about the photos!

:)

Daniel Klenda, Mar 1, 2023

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 1, 2023
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 - Pictures

Hi GustavTrinkaus,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Are you referring Photo app for making videos and slide shows?
    2. If you are not referring to Photos app, kindly provide us the location or screenshot to understand better?

If you are using Photo app, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

Step 1: Remove folders in Photo app

1. Tap or click the Start button, type in Photo
    2. Click the More settings menu, in the top right hand corner of the window, represented by the three dots (...)
    3. Click on Settings
    4. Under Sources, delete unwanted folders that you are trying to remove.

Please help us with the screenshot of the page in the application. Follow the steps mentioned in the

screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Mar 1, 2023
  4. Why did I see pictures of strangers in the photos ? And the screenshots that I have are...

Lost Picture ID + all photo files and Touchpad

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the option to keep files and settings was selected at the time of roll back to previous version.

Also, some files may be hidden. So, I suggest you to check the size of the drive where the photos were saved. If the files are hidden, suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/ (copy & paste) the below command line.
    Attrib –h –r –s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the letter ”D” with the drive letter where the photos were saved)

Check if the photos are available.

For the ID picture on sign-in, can set it again by following the steps below:

• Go to PC Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In the right pane, click on Browse under Add a Picture.
    • Select the desired picture and click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

Why did I see pictures of strangers in the photos ? And the screenshots that I have are...

1. Why did I see pictures of strangers in the photos ? And the screenshots that I have are... - Similar Threads - Why did pictures

2. Why can't I see my pictures in the photo app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see my pictures in the photo app?: Hi! I've been having an issue recently with viewing my pictures in the photo app. All of my photos are saved onto my laptop and I can view them if I go onto the folders they are in on file explorer, but when I try to view them on the photo app I can't see them anymore, which...
  3. Why can't I see my pictures in the photo app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I see my pictures in the photo app?: Hi! I've been having an issue recently with viewing my pictures in the photo app. All of my photos are saved onto my laptop and I can view them if I go onto the folders they are in on file explorer, but when I try to view them on the photo app I can't see them anymore, which...
  4. Why can't I see my pictures in the photo app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken: How can I see where a picture location was at? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-screenshot-of-a-picture-but-how-can-i-see/97be6285-8528-48eb-a0ef-188c22ec1efb
  6. I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken

I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken: How can I see where a picture location was at? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-screenshot-of-a-picture-but-how-can-i-see/97be6285-8528-48eb-a0ef-188c22ec1efb
  7. I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I have been called by stranger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been called by stranger: I have been called by people claiming to be Microsofts' workers although I never shared my phone number with Microsoft. They said, they receive a warning signal coming from my computer. My computer is attacked by a malware and Microsoft will block my access and I won't be...
  9. Why did I see pictures of strangers in the photos ? And the screenshots that I have are...

Why did I see pictures of strangers in the photos ? And the screenshots that I have are...: It's in multiple pictures of people I didn't know in my photos I have reported this I did say screenshots now I can't find a screenshots and never got a reply back about the photos!...
  10. Why did I see pictures of strangers in the photos ? And the screenshots that I have are...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why did I see pictures of strangers in the photos ? And the screenshots that I have are...: It's in multiple pictures of people I didn't know in my photos I have reported this I did say screenshots now I can't find a screenshots and never got a reply back about the photos!...