Windows 10: why did my apps like groupme turn from the default blue to grey and my xbox console...

Discus and support why did my apps like groupme turn from the default blue to grey and my xbox console... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/navster100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdw9ch/why_did_my_apps_like_groupme_turn_from_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/navster100, Dec 15, 2020.

1. why did my apps like groupme turn from the default blue to grey and my xbox console...

/u/navster100, Dec 15, 2020

2. Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

Hey Xbox Gamer!

In order to get your console connected with your Xbox App again, we suggest you try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back into your account afterwards. Let us know if this helps!

XBF Lance J, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Launch November 10

Brink, Dec 15, 2020
  4. why did my apps like groupme turn from the default blue to grey and my xbox console...

Xbox Insider App

Hi Trevor,

There are various reasons why you are unable to use the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console. It is possible that the app is corrupted or the current Xbox Insider Update installed on your console is not installed. To resolve your concern, we suggest
    that you perform the solutions below on your console:

Solution 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    • Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    • Plug the console power cable back in.
    • Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Solution 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

• Press the menu key on the controller.
    • Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.
    • In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.
    • Select Clear persistent storage.

Solution 3. Clear MAC address.

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Select Network settings.
    • Select Advanced settings.
    • Select Alternate MAC address.
    • Select Clear.

Solution 4. Uninstall and reinstall the app.

• On Home, move right and select My games & apps.
    • Highlight the content you want to uninstall.
    • Press the Menu button
      on your controller.
    • Select Uninstall.

If the issue persists, it is recommended that you share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums. To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

• Sign in to Insider Program forums.
    • You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    • Select the appropriate category for your issue.
    • Click on Chat with Support.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

why did my apps like groupme turn from the default blue to grey and my xbox console...

1. why did my apps like groupme turn from the default blue to grey and my xbox console... - Similar Threads - why did apps

2. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  4. Why did my prebuilt pc come like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why did my prebuilt pc come like this?: I just got a 400$ prebuilt pc with Windows 10 Pro on it with some strange apps and features: start10 which was my home button but then i changed it to the normal windows 10 button after it having an option to do so, the guy who built my pc disabled automatic updates, there's...
  5. Hi, why did my File Explorer turn like this? And text from apps also turn black when I put...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, why did my File Explorer turn like this? And text from apps also turn black when I put...: If anyone knows how to fix it, please tell me as soon as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-why-did-my-file-explorer-turn-like-this-and/29207b14-4fe4-400d-ba65-e2a74b6a5598
  6. Why did a Notification grey out and freeze my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did a Notification grey out and freeze my screen?: This morning I received a Notification in my Task bar area and when I brought it up, it said "MAIL" and below that it said "Your Mail is out of date." When I clicked on it , it brought up my mail, and then greyed out my screen freezing everything, so I immediately did a hard...
  7. Why did Bluetooth disappeared from my device or something like that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did Bluetooth disappeared from my device or something like that?: [ATTACH] so i cant turn on Bluetooth for some reason, and i tried to search everywhere. thats one example its not in device manager too submitted by /u/FlyMingo321 [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues

Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues: I just got a new pc a few days ago and I have been trying to be able to talk in xbox party chat. I first downloaded the xbox app beta and it lets me use the app normally but when I try and join/start a party, my mic does not work and a few seconds later I get kicked. This...
  9. xbox console companion app

xbox console companion app: honestly im a little disappointed im not allowed to download apps first of all im on my school computer and the app makes you re-download all your games it would be cool to see my games already there instead of re-downloading all my apps and risk getting my laptop getting...
  10. Why did my webcam light turn on?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why did my webcam light turn on?: I was using my laptop and then my webcam light just turn on i have put tape over the webcam. Is my webcam hack? and i fix it or can i turn it off? I have try using antivirus and it said no virus founded. HELP?...