Windows 10: Why did my Bluetooth disappear?

Discus and support Why did my Bluetooth disappear? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden I don't have my Bluetooth - why would that be?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElisabethHauser, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Why did my Bluetooth disappear?

All of a sudden I don't have my Bluetooth - why would that be?

:)

ElisabethHauser, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Tranbol Win User

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Jun 28, 2020
  3. manton Win User
    problem with my Bluetooth,

l did this and my bluetooth speaker is not listed in the playback tab *Confused

manton, Jun 28, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Why did my Bluetooth disappear?

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Why did my Bluetooth disappear?

1. Why did my Bluetooth disappear? - Similar Threads - Why did Bluetooth

2. Why did the bluetooth button completely disappear on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did the bluetooth button completely disappear on my laptop?: Hi! I wanted to connect to my earbuds but when I tried to add a device it said my bluetooth was off but I can't find the toggle to turn it on at all, no matter what I try. I have no clue where it could be and nothing I have tried has helped....
  3. Why did the bluetooth button completely disappear on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did the bluetooth button completely disappear on my laptop?: Hi! I wanted to connect to my earbuds but when I tried to add a device it said my bluetooth was off but I can't find the toggle to turn it on at all, no matter what I try. I have no clue where it could be and nothing I have tried has helped....
  4. Why does my Bluetooth disappear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Bluetooth disappear?: Asus Vivobook Pro 14X M7400QEMy Bluetooth randomly disappears for days every week. For the past 4 days I've only had Bluetooth work for a couple of hours. I'm even starting to think the issue is hardware related. This has been happening since I got the device and is the...
  5. Why does my Bluetooth disappear?

Why does my Bluetooth disappear?: Asus Vivobook Pro 14X M7400QEMy Bluetooth randomly disappears for days every week. For the past 4 days I've only had Bluetooth work for a couple of hours. I'm even starting to think the issue is hardware related. This has been happening since I got the device and is the...
  6. why did my widget icon disappear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did my widget icon disappear?: I have no idea where it when or exactly when it vanished. It was there when I started up my computer, but an hour later when I moved the cursor in the direction it was gone....
  7. why did my widget icon disappear?

why did my widget icon disappear?: I have no idea where it when or exactly when it vanished. It was there when I started up my computer, but an hour later when I moved the cursor in the direction it was gone....
  8. Why did my archives disappeared if I did not delete them?

Why did my archives disappeared if I did not delete them?: I checked the files app and I noticed that some files located in the Downloads folder suddenly disappeared and I did not dele them. I went to check the Recicle Bin and they're not even there. I can't seem to find them. I have no idea where to look for them either or how to...
  9. Why did my files temporarily disappear?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why did my files temporarily disappear?: I have a laptop with a 10th Gen Intel Core processor running Windows 10 version 21H1. There is only one account on it. When I logged into my laptop this morning, it was as if Windows had reset itself. Apps had reinstalled themselves (removing any personalization), and all my...
  10. Why did Bluetooth disappeared from my device or something like that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did Bluetooth disappeared from my device or something like that?: [ATTACH] so i cant turn on Bluetooth for some reason, and i tried to search everywhere. thats one example its not in device manager too submitted by /u/FlyMingo321 [link] [comments]...