Windows 10: Why did my Bluetooth stop working after restart?

Discus and support Why did my Bluetooth stop working after restart? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the last few weeks I've used my Bluetooth headset to listen to movies and music on my pc with no issues. I restarted my pc, only to find that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Turdburglerguy, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Why did my Bluetooth stop working after restart?

For the last few weeks I've used my Bluetooth headset to listen to movies and music on my pc with no issues. I restarted my pc, only to find that the Bluetooth not longer connects to my headset. I looked in the Bluetooth settings and it shows the name of my head set but under it, is says that blue tooth must be turned on, in grey lettering. I keep scrolling looking for the option to turn Bluetooth on but its not there, does not show up at all. I looked in Device manager, its not there either, I search for hidden devices and find it and all options including me headset are grayed out. I updated all of the drivers with no effect. I launch troubleshoot and under "Find and fix other problems" I find Bluetooth. I run the trouble shooter and it states "Device does not have Bluetooth". It then tells me that Bluetooth is not available on this device. Any reasons why that may be? I have an Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 motherboard that has Bluetooth built in, and has been working for weeks with no issues. How and why did it go out on a restart? Bad luck, some driver issue, Bluetooth burn out, or should I chalk this up to that Corona Virus that's going around?

:)

Turdburglerguy, Mar 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 22, 2020
  3. bluetooth not working

Hi Mohit,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please share the details.

• Have you updated your Bluetooth adapter driver?

As Bluetooth stopped working it is a Bluetooth driver issue on the system so I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check whether the issue get fixed.

If not, please try the troubleshooting steps below by Uninstall and Reinstall the BluetoothDrivers method.

Step 1: Uninstall the BluetoothDrivers.

a. Press 'Windows Logo + X' keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on Device Manager from that list.

c. Search for the BluetoothDrivers from the device list, right click on it and then select Uninstall. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: Delete the driver software for this device, you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

e. After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

f. Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the BluetoothDrivers and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Below link is an article about Why isn’t Windows finding my Bluetooth or other wireless device?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Please reply us with the required information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Why did my Bluetooth stop working after restart?

Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Why did my Bluetooth stop working after restart?

1. Why did my Bluetooth stop working after restart? - Similar Threads - Why did Bluetooth

2. Why did my audio stop working ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my audio stop working ?: I tried to plug my headphones in, but then a menu pops up and i have to choose between headphones or speaker if i recall correctly and so i choose headphones. But when i unplugged it, the audio stopped working, i deleted some drivers and restarted it yet it didn't work. The...
  3. Why did my audio stop working ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my audio stop working ?: I tried to plug my headphones in, but then a menu pops up and i have to choose between headphones or speaker if i recall correctly and so i choose headphones. But when i unplugged it, the audio stopped working, i deleted some drivers and restarted it yet it didn't work. The...
  4. Why did my audio stop working ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC: I have a problem with my Bluetooth Mouse. I add new device as a bluetooth mouse. It works very well untill I restart my PC. Then it stop working. In order to fix it, first i have to remove My mouse from Bluetooth Devices in Settings. I must have to go in "Device Manager" over...
  6. Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC

Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC: I have a problem with my Bluetooth Mouse. I add new device as a bluetooth mouse. It works very well untill I restart my PC. Then it stop working. In order to fix it, first i have to remove My mouse from Bluetooth Devices in Settings. I must have to go in "Device Manager" over...
  7. Bluetooth Mouse Stops Working after I Restarts My PC

8. Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?: I've been trying to connect my Beats headphones to computer to my computer for hours now. I had reset my computer a while before. I've had no problems with connecting at first after the reset it was working fine just an hour my problem started, no stuttering no audio cuts or...
  9. Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?: I've been trying to connect my Beats headphones to computer to my computer for hours now. I had reset my computer a while before. I've had no problems with connecting at first after the reset it was working fine just an hour my problem started, no stuttering no audio cuts or...
  10. Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?