Windows 10: Why did my days in a row reset again.I have not missed a day in months.This is not the...

Discus and support Why did my days in a row reset again.I have not missed a day in months.This is not the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why does my days in a row reset when I did not miss.I have not miised in months and now says 2 days streak. this is not the first time. It just rips me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by pammc1, Mar 10, 2019.

1. pammc1 Win User

Why did my days in a row reset again.I have not missed a day in months.This is not the...

Why does my days in a row reset when I did not miss.I have not miised in months and now says 2 days streak. this is not the first time. It just rips me off my points that way.

:)

pammc1, Mar 10, 2019
  2. alancole1 Win User

day month and year gone missing from taskbar

day month and year gone missing from taskbar

Original title:----taskbar---

alancole1, Mar 10, 2019
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    Can Data Sense let you select a day of the month past 28?

In February, when does your data get renewed? I would suggest that you do it on the 1st of every month since it will only be missing the days for 24 hours. And in the month of February it might be taken on the first.

TomBrad95, Mar 10, 2019
  4. tomlg Win User

Why did my days in a row reset again.I have not missed a day in months.This is not the...

Can Data Sense let you select a day of the month past 28?

Good point - and actually I don't know the answer but would assume the 1st rather than the 28th.

Just for other users out there who might be asking the same question if their data refreshes on the 29th or 30th, could Data Sense get an update to allow for these 3 extra days.

I know it's only a couple of days out to select the wrong day, but it would be nice to keep it accurate.

tomlg, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Why did my days in a row reset again.I have not missed a day in months.This is not the... - Similar Threads - Why did days

2. Will my windows update one day work again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will my windows update one day work again?: Hi, I encounter bugs and issues with Windows update which doesn't want to propose Something else than the 1803 05C at the moment. I keep reinstalling from Windows DVD of 1709 but i m not able to see Something else than the 1803 which is now outdated. My guess is that...
  3. Mouse Scroll stopped working for 11th day in a row

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Scroll stopped working for 11th day in a row: My mouse scroll continuously stops working, I have tried all the advice including clean boot. It is a not hardware as when I tap the scroll button it registers. I am using a CiT Avenger gaming mouse. Is there someway to restore the function so this stops happening...
  4. Why two updates in the same day ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why two updates in the same day ?: I was on 1903-18334.19H1. This morning at 8:00 am I received 1903-18343.19H1 through WU. At 10:00 PM I received 1903- 18346. 19H1. Why would I get two updates the same day. I am an insider on the fast build option but I never received two updates the same day before. Has this...
  5. Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?

Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?: Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-10-is-getting-slow-day-by-day/0e1f8086-e7cf-4612-92f3-14e80b6a5c2a
  6. Announcements Thread - Day, Week, Month

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Announcements Thread - Day, Week, Month: Utilizing Office 365, trying to find a way to organize announcements or information sent to a group. Could Yammer do this and organize this? Example: Today Monday Article 1 Monday Article 2 Week Monday Article 1 Monday Article 2 Wednesday Article 3 Last Month Monday...
  7. Reset only worked for two days

Reset only worked for two days: My windows 10 computer said it ran into a problem and couldn't repair itself. I did a reset and loaded software back. Then two days later the same thing happened again. Is it worth doing a reset again? Do I need a new computer? This one is 4-5 years old and has been...
  8. Windows Updated ruins the day again

Windows Updated ruins the day again: Nearly every Windows Update i have to manually delete and reinstall all my drivers to properly use my PC again. Why cant i choose to ignore Updates or just get seciurity updates since i will delete everything else or simply wont use it if i cant delete it. I simply dont want...
  9. Blue screen every day and I have 1 month with my PC

Blue screen every day and I have 1 month with my PC: Buy a PC alienware R5 i9-7980XE 64 GB RAM 2 video cards GeForce GTX 1080, when I start a render in 3d max comes blue screen, when I open a scene in UNREAL engine I also get blue screen, all drivers are updated, dell He did all the tests and everything is perfect but the blue...
  10. WHY is Chrome such a pig these days?

in Browsers and Email
    WHY is Chrome such a pig these days?: I'm posting this in 'general' because I see no evidence that what I've been assessing is 10-specific. The current edition of Google chrome is a PIG on the very thing you would think it would be top-ranked at: YouTube.... I first noticed this in passing on my everyday...